Leeds continue to Hibsit

I have Leeds on a coupon to win their league.

Big return on it and only us and Barcelona letting it down just now.

Millwall Millwall Millwall
P
A said their bottling bastards they bottled it last year and they will this year they’ve done it for years

You’re talking shite mate, we have been mismanaged for twenty years, only now getting an owner who understands that you need to speculate to accumulate. As the song goes “we’ve been through it altogether “ I thought a Rangers fan might have related to that.

Surely they can kick in from here. Looks like a couple of decent signings that can add to the starting 11.
Automatic promotion is my bet.

P

You’re talking shite mate, we have been mismanaged for twenty years, only now getting an owner who understands that you need to speculate to accumulate. As the song goes “we’ve been through it altogether “ I thought a Rangers fan might have related to that.
Bottled it last year and yous will again this year and i look forward to it . %^*& leeds

Had the cunts on for a draw so no surprise theyve fucked it unless the 300 hunner posts after this describe a mad come back that I've not noticed yet

P

Rangers and Leeds are similar in loads of ways , both had shisters for owners and both are " hated " by almost every other club in their countries

Back