It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

My dad was a car mechanic.

There are easier ways to kill someone than fiddling with their brakes. :)

I suspect it’s would be someone putting a tracker on the car as part of a scheme to nick it.
You hope that's the case rather than something more sinister

Maybe it was a car thief. I think people jumping to the conclusion that the person in question was trying to tamper with his breaks is probably a stretch. I can imagine some fud seeing a Lamborghini driving past and jumping at the chance.

This absolutely unacceptable. The board need to come out of their shell and put a broadside out to the media!

Since we are all speculating I’ll throw another theory into the ring, maybe it was the press who had somebody try to fit a tracker to Alfredo’s car

Car thiefs don't put trackers on cars, all the druggies use them to find out where the enemy's are. It's well documented how easy it is to steal cars with keyless entry by using a device to pick up the wireless signal from your fob by simply standing outside your front door while you're asleep.

If someone was going to steal your car, why would they use a tracker if they knew where the car was. We've had people saying the brakes were cut and someone suggesting attempted murder when none of us know what's happened, maybe best to wait and see what the outcome of this is.

Regardless of what’s happened, finding some twat under your car is going to be upsetting.

Hopefully it’s not the worst case scenario, as if it is, it’s just a fucking mental thing to do.

Car thiefs don't put trackers on cars, all the druggies use them to find out where the enemy's are. It's well documented how easy it is to steal cars with keyless entry by using a device to pick up the wireless signal from your fob by simply standing outside your front door while you're asleep.

If someone was going to steal your car, why would they use a tracker if they knew where the car was. We've had people saying the brakes were cut and someone suggesting attempted murder when none of us know what's happened, maybe best to wait and see what the outcome of this is.

Yes they do. If you are wanting to steal a car of high value and likely to be fitted with sophisticated alarms and a tracker etc then you won’t be wanting to try and nick it out of an underground car park used by multiple occupants. You want it somewhere where you can manoeuvre it and take it elsewhere where you can work on it.

Let’s be honest here.
If this is true, he’ll be gone.
Would you stay here?
Would you want your wife exposed to this?
Your pregnant wife?
nope mate your correct, even if it’s not true the abuse the guy suffers is awful, no one could blame him for leaving this small minded shithole of a country

This absolutely unacceptable. The board need to come out of their shell and put a broadside out to the media!
Come out of their shell is putting it mildly we’re still waiting on this hard hitting follow up statement after our staff were charged with inappropriate conduct but to be fair the didn’t specifically state after which weekend they would be making it.

Yes they do. If you are wanting to steal a car of high value and likely to be fitted with sophisticated alarms and a tracker etc then you won’t be wanting to try and nick it out of an underground car park used by multiple occupants. You want it somewhere where you can manoeuvre it and take it elsewhere where you can work on it.
You can have all the bells and whistles on the car even top of the range ones and they can be gone in seconds, regardless if it's on the street,outside your house or an underground car park, If they want it they'll take it, certain people wouldn't be stealing lambo's to commit robbery's or do drive by's, they simply would be stealing cars like that for either shipping abroad or high value of parts. But that's all by the by as none of us knows what happened and only guessing which then grows arms and legs and becomes fact.

You can have all the bells and whistles on the car even top of the range ones and they can be gone in seconds, regardless if it's on the street,outside your house or an underground car park, If they want it they'll take it, certain people wouldn't be stealing lambo's to commit robbery's or do drive by's, they simply would be stealing cars like that for either shipping abroad or high value of parts. But that's all by the by as none of us knows what happened and only guessing which then grows arms and legs and becomes fact.

Indeed. There are various scenarios and I was examining several of them. If you have the time, equipment, software, time and/or money then you can steal any car in a whole variety of ways.

A slight exaggeration. Regardless, if the Club want us to get news from our own outlets, then they need to feature the news. Why would we not feature this on our own sites?

The Club's PR needs an overhaul.
The thing is to have good pr, you have to deal with the media,as the people in pr are mainly media or have strong contacts within the media, what's the point if we want the media banned.

Indeed. There are various scenarios and I was examining several of them. If you have the time, equipment, software, time and/or money then you can steal any car in a whole variety of ways.
You could also be correct in the example of using the tracker, would be near on impossible to grab the signal from a fob if you stayed high up in a block of flats and quite a distance away from the car. Track the car and you'll always know where it is and just a matter of being in the right place and it's gone. If you seen someone looking around your car or looking underneath it, all of us would suspect something was going on and we would all be out looking all over the car, In the case of a nice lambo you do get car nerds who are all touchy feely, some who would nick the badge or those wanting pictures with it, It's not to say that perhaps this is what happened and the person has ran away when asked what he's doing, It could be totally innocent or very sinister, time will tell.

I agree. I think there are some difficult decisions (and concessions) to be made if we wish to start re-addressing the imbalance.
If you ban some of the media, your basically taking them all on. They may have a pop at each others papers, but they sure as hell come together as one and start spouting freedom of the press, no matter how reckless they behave.

Why would you put a tracker on a car that sticks out like a sore thumb :D
Not a chance was it oh let’s stick a tracker on it jeez

Chief suspect denies involvement saying he never Tampered with the underage consensual sexy ass car,
priest-in-handcuffs.jpg

I'd imagine taking out the brakes of a top range car is not quite as easy as the old style TV drama attempts in the 70's/80's.

I'd also expect modern safety system to either not allow the car to start or at least give a major alert.

Every average car today has more pain in the arse alarms and sensors than you would ever need.

A top of the range model? Surely any failure of the brake system would be detected.
100% on a Lamborghini, I hope and suspect it was an attempted theft and no more.

How do you go about stealing a Lambo? Unless you literally pick it up and stick it over your shoulder it's pretty much impossible without the original key. If it's theft then it has to be done by fitting a tracker then turning up with a lorry during the night.

Fully expecting this story to just disappear by the end of the day.

It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating
Picture of the car being towed away.
UPDATE - apparently Tav's old Lambourghini, Alfie caught the geezer under the motor but backed off assuming he had backup nearby.

This is truly f*cked up. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if one of our players gets stabbed this year.

Looking at the photo, I'm sure the media will massively spin this. Expect a story such as:
"Morelos' Car impounded after Rangers' forward caught driving the wrong way down a one way road."

How do you go about stealing a Lambo? Unless you literally pick it up and stick it over your shoulder it's pretty much impossible without the original key. If it's theft then it has to be done by fitting a tracker then turning up with a lorry during the night.

Fully expecting this story to just disappear by the end of the day.
Something to do with remote key fobs can be copied

Typically, once a high value car like that is stolen it's parked up somewhere quiet and out of sight and watched for a couple of days to see if it has a tracker and is recovered.

These tracking firms can be on them in a matter of hours once they're reported missing.

Some of us have jumped the gun a wee bit. We don't know if it's somebody trying to steal the car or tamper with it. It was only a few months ago that someone tried to rob Ozil and his big Bosnian pal

Some of us have jumped the gun a wee bit. We don't know if it's somebody trying to steal the car or tamper with it. It was only a few months ago that someone tried to rob Ozil and his big Bosnian pal
I also know, going by the past, that the tims want this record so badly they are willing to do anything to get it.

We have tim placemen, who in my opinion are on the tims payroll, talking down our assets and accomplishments etc to devalue our Club and players and an active campaign to target our players in the media to unsettle them and their families so they don't play well or want to stay.

We have all seen and heard the hypocrisy from the tim compliant media which does nothing but fuel the hatred towards our players and staff so I wouldnt say it is totally jumping the gun.

I also know, going by the past, that the tims want this record so badly they are willing to do anything to get it.

We have tim placemen, who in my opinion are on the tims payroll, talking down our assets and accomplishments etc to devalue our Club and players and an active campaign to target our players in the media to unsettle them and their families so they don't play well or want to stay.

We have all seen and heard the hypocrisy from the tim compliant media which does nothing but fuel the hatred towards our players and staff so I wouldnt say it is totally jumping the gun.

I agree with a lot of what you've said. I feel that just now we don't know exactly what has went on with his car. I think that it's a certainty that they knew who's car it was. As I've said we just don't know why the guy was at the car but I don't doubt it was for something sinister

This is truly f*cked up. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if one of our players gets stabbed this year.

Looking at the photo, I'm sure the media will massively spin this. Expect a story such as:
"Morelos' Car impounded after Rangers' forward caught driving the wrong way down a one way road."
I have this worry too.

Everything has been manipulated to the point where we are persona non grata in our own country -

The sectarian debate - jolly craicsters v Big racist H***
Politics - nats have majority seats with minority vote
Policing/courts - genuinely more stringent on said one sided sectarian issue than on noncery. Stood filming us while thousands of spoonburners rioted at hampden.
Media - biased in the extreme and have whipped up this storm of Alfie being not welcome here. He's a waster, he's a loony, meanwhile 'Griff' is a troubled soul who wouldn't do anyone any harm.

Its only a couple of weeks since we had that wank from Port Glasgow saying he would put a knife through Alfie and Kent's throats if he had the chance.

In short, I genuinely believe our players safety is at risk.

Can’t it just be a thief stealing a high end car.

Cars of all types get stolen every day in the UK, I’ve got two colleagues one had his Discovery stolen the other his Focus RS.

We didn’t think it was a targeted attack by a rival firm.

Didn’t boyatta have his Range rover stolen as well.

Some of the hysteria in here is at new levels even for FF.

Back