It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

Cutting breaks / stealing car whatever it was hope the scumbag gets caught and locked up for a long time

Is there not some precious metal that covers the exhaust/catalytic converters that people steal ?
I am sure I heard this topic being discussed on the Jeremy Vine show.

Can’t it just be a thief stealing a high end car.

Cars of all types get stolen every day in the UK, I’ve got two colleagues one had his Discovery stolen the other his Focus RS.

We didn’t think it was a targeted attack by a rival firm.

Didn’t boyatta have his Range rover stolen as well.

Some of the hysteria in here is at new levels even for FF.

There’s always one poster smarter than the rest of us.

There’s always one poster smarter than the rest of us.
Until we get 100% confirmation from decent sources that he was getting his breaks tampered with these theories will fly about. No one is denying the altercation with the car didnt happen, surely it's just speculation to the exact nature - breaks cut, GPS fitted onto it etc.

Also a bit like SD thread, whereby we have rumours suggesting we boycott the St Enoch store. It would be good to either have the thread locked or clarity from somewhere. Letting rumours grow arms and legs does nobody any good!

Until we get 100% confirmation from decent sources that he was getting his breaks tampered with these theories will fly about. No one is denying the altercation with the car didnt happen, surely it's just speculation to the exact nature - breaks cut, GPS fitted onto it etc.

Also a bit like SD thread, whereby we have rumours suggesting we boycott the St Enoch store. It would be good to either have the thread locked or clarity from somewhere. Letting rumours grow arms and legs does nobody any good!

Yes but by fans playing it down it's basically doing the mentally challengeds job for them, making light of a very serious situation.

I'm in the 100% something sinister has gone on camp, you could tell by Gerrards words on it last night.

Does it really matter if he was trying to cut his brakes or steal it or whatever, the fact of the matter is it's f*cking wrong. He's our prize asset and was followed home with his pregnant wife to suffer this nonsense, the people dismissing it are part of the problem in this country unfortunately.

Can’t it just be a thief stealing a high end car.

Cars of all types get stolen every day in the UK, I’ve got two colleagues one had his Discovery stolen the other his Focus RS.

We didn’t think it was a targeted attack by a rival firm.

Didn’t boyatta have his Range rover stolen as well.

Some of the hysteria in here is at new levels even for FF.

I am not well clued up on how to steal a car but why would someone who wanted to steal a car be crawling underneath the chassis? Is trying to open the door not the usual means of entry?

Does it really matter if he was trying to cut his brakes or steal it or whatever, the fact of the matter is it's f*cking wrong. He's our prize asset and was followed home with his pregnant wife to suffer this nonsense, the people dismissing it are part of the problem in this country unfortunately.
Even the 'followed home' part is not a fact. He got home, took his wife inside, came back out and found the guy. That is what we know, the followed part, just like the tampering with brakes, is something that has been said on FF and Whatsapp.

There has been an arrest. It should, fairly soon, become a matter of public record what the charge was.

who exactly has dismissed it anyway?

I am not well clued up on how to steal a car but why would someone who wanted to steal a car be crawling underneath the chassis? Is trying to open the door not the usual means of entry?
It is apparently a common way to steal high end motors: Stick a gps somewhere out of sight, track the car, pick the moment and stick it on a low loader.

There was wide coverage of the fact Alfie was back in Colombia recently, would that not have been the time to fit a tracking device to his car rather than risk doing it in broad daylight when he was nearby?

It is apparently a common way to steal high end motors: Stick a gps somewhere out of sight, track the car, pick the moment and stick it on a low loader.
People that steal cars also leave the stolen car in remote car parks and wait a couple days. If the owner had a gps installed in it the car will quickly have been picked up by the police or its owner. This recently happened to that Kem guy from love island and his Instagram story showed them picking it up and also where the gps was located into his boot.

People that steal cars also leave the stolen car in remote car parks and wait a couple days. If the owner had a gps installed in it the car will quickly have been picked up by the police or its owner. This recently happened to that Kem guy from love island and his Instagram story showed them picking it up and also where the gps was located into his boot.
Yeah, I was only explaining why someone might have been pissing around with the underside of the car.

It could be an attempt at theft or it could be a nutter. It seems kind of daft to be 'sat here shaking with rage' over this 'attempted murder of a man and his pregnant wife' when it may well be something altogether more mundane. This thread was utter chaos last night :D

You say your not clued up on stealing cars, neither am I. So I won’t assume how a car thief plys his trade.

But is a consciously theory to cut his brakes is more believable?

Speculations on here become facts pretty quickly. Somebody a few posts above already assumes it was ‘mentally challengeds’ based on what’s repeated on here.

This won't be about tampering with the mechanics of the car. This will be someone trying to place a tracker, either to steal it or to monitor movements.

Showing off yer manly side watching that pish! lol

If that was a high end delivered to order car it would have been done a bit more professionally I'm sure .
Would not be surprised if its something as simple as some guy dropped something and it rolled under the car as he was walking past it .
Also a chance somebody from the media was fitting a tracker to find out what Alfie gets up to when away from training in the hope of digging some dirt on him .
BTW that's not a James bond style theory my mates wife got someone to fit a tracker on his car as she suspected him off playing away from home .He was and she booted him out .Apparently you can buy them for £30 online .
Think that's more likely than getting his brake pipes cut and would not be surprised if the press stooped that low in the republic of Scotland

If that was a high end delivered to order car it would have been done a bit more professionally I'm sure .
Would not be surprised if its something as simple as some guy dropped something and it rolled under the car as he was walking past it .
Also a chance somebody from the media was fitting a tracker to find out what Alfie gets up to when away from training in the hope of digging some dirt on him .
BTW that's not a James bond style theory my mates wife got someone to fit a tracker on his car as she suspected him off playing away from home .He was and she booted him out .Apparently you can buy them for £30 online .
Think that's more likely than getting his brake pipes cut and would not be surprised if the press stooped that low in the republic of Scotland

Completely incorrect.

I’ve heard it all now.

Desperate stuff this.

Heard it all now. I expect the police will conclude that someone crawled under Alfredo’s car to shelter from the rain.

Bloody press, undervaluing our supercars :mad: If this was a Celtic players car it would have been valued at half a million:mad:

Dearie me

Thanks for that. I know that a lot of high end cars are stolen to order these days but I didn't know how it was done. Seems the more likely explanation of what took place.

Thanks for that. I know that a lot of high end cars are stolen to order these days but I didn't know how it was done. Seems the more likely explanation of what took place.
A lot are hijacked because of the highly sophisticated immobilisers used on high end cars, who knows what has gone down here.

If Alfredo came running at me mate I'd run as well lol . Am only hoping its not someone trying to cut his pipes Alfredo has enough on his plate without having to deal with shit like that .
Why would they follow Alfie to his house?

Why would they follow Alfie to his house?
Agree mate very strange suppose it will all come out in the investigation . My monies on for some reason unknown, someone got caught fitting a magnetic tracker which the police should be able to confirm or deny very quickly if it is proved one was fitted to his car gets very sinister very quickly

Our own Grandmaster Suck and FF being name checked in the Glasgow Times coverage tonight. I hope he's getting the price of a new tie from them? :)

Their last one was when TLB was struck on the chest by a £ coin. She had plenty to say then.

I fully expect her and her party to completely ignore this incident. They will do nothing that may cost them the odd vote or two.

You will hear nothing ever

What if there's no damage to Alfredo's car. Perhaps he was scared off before he could do any damage! Still a fuckin sinister incident. Must've been followed at some point, whether on foot, or by another car. Scum mentally challengeds.

Wonder if the police find no damage to the car will they charge Alfredo with wasting their time? I wouldn't put it past them.

What if there's no damage to Alfredo's car. Perhaps he was scared off before he could do any damage! Still a fuckin sinister incident. Must've been followed at some point, whether on foot, or by another car. Scum mentally challengeds.

I believe their is likely to be CCTV footage.

Back