Aribo & Kamara

No doubting their ability. but neither of them have the bottle or the mental strength to cut it at Rangers.

They've gone into hiding when the chips were well and truly down.

Didn't you watch the game on the 29th December ffs??

Some amount of utter shite posted by manly people who have no doubt never played football either at any decent level to understand.

Place is a Lunatic asylum.

Is the Woodilee stop open? Fck me

I’m not really seeing it with Aribo in that front 3 position, move him back one.

Do we really need Kamara in home games where teams put everyone behind the ball?

Aribo is a brilliant player but he should've seen the bench at HT, Kent need to be a winger who cuts in instead of a 2nd No10, can't wait till Hagi gets a proper run out his creativity from distance is needed for sure - others however need to step up their efforts in this regard too

Some amount of utter shite posted by manly people who have no doubt never played football either at any decent level to understand.

I played Professional football and I know the look of fear when I see it. These two have been posted missing when we needed them to puff out their chests and go in where it hurts.

Aribo in that role without Tavernier playing isn't working and Kamara has just been woeful in recent weeks. Hopefully get Tav back in the side soon and Jack back fit and we can drop players not performing to the required level.

I played Professional football and I know the look of fear when I see it. These two have been posted missing when we needed them to puff out their chests and go in where it hurts.

Rubbish.

They like the rest of the team are going through a dodgy spell of form.

Playing against a Team set up like that with 11 men in their own half for 90 mins doesn't help either. Not that it's up too them to come out.

Hence why this shitehole of a nation is FINISHED at football with 90% playing that way.

Both decent players but we need better alongside them. We need more players who stand out like sore thumbs as players of obvious quality the way Morelos does. We could probably do with even a couple more players who are maybe not possessing brilliant quality that will take them to a higher level for big bucks, but are very effective in our league the way Kris Boyd was for us or Tavernier currently is.

Unfortunately all our key players have chosen the last few games to be woefully out of form. Doesn’t make them bad players all of a sudden, though.

i dont normally get involved in these type of thread. but this one i had to. they both always seem to bottle 50 50 tackles as well. alright, its not there game to be hard men but everytime there is one of these and the other player is fully committed they just let them have the ball as their tackles are fairy boys tackles.

Both have been utterly garbage since winter break. In Kamara's case staggeringly so. Looks every bit a £50k player now. Aribo is too one footed.

Aribo is a brilliant player but he should've seen the bench at HT, Kent need to be a winger who cuts in instead of a 2nd No10, can't wait till Hagi gets a proper run out his creativity from distance is needed for sure - others however need to step up their efforts in this regard too
Aribo is decent , hes far far from brilliant

No doubting their ability. but neither of them have the bottle or the mental strength to cut it at Rangers.

You need BIG players to stand up and be counted when the going gets tough. These two just won't do.
Both good players but Aribo needs to toughen up a bit and Kamara has been poor the last 4 games but hopefully he will find his form again.

Both good players but having severe off periods just now. Shocking management by the gaffer to keep playing them.
Whose he gonna play instead of them? We have no midfielders to replace them NONE.

And signed none.

None on the bench today.

None.

Sorry but why is it always the black guys who get this thrown at them? What did Kent do that Aribo didn’t today?

Last edited:
Aribo plays much better in the deeper Kamara role, Kamara plays better when teams have possession against us. I’d play him v the tims and Europe and Aribo start the league games.

Kamara has been rotten since we came back from the break. Best thing for him is a stint on the bench in case his confidence goes.

Our midfield seems to have totally lost its battle since we’ve came back from the break which is the biggest worry.

I find Aribo quite frustrating to watch. Talented player but clearly still developing. Kamara is off the boil, no question. Need jack & Tav back asap I suspect this is hampering bothAribo and Kamara

Change the formation. That's what managers are supposed to do when things aren't working.
We had no midfielders on the bench because we either got rid or loaned them out because management refuse to accept that we need different types of players to give us different options in games.

They are obsessed with playing one way and we are weakened by it because when it doesn't work they haven't a clue how to grind out a result.

They could do with a lesson from Walter in how to change a game from the bench.

You need BIG players to stand up and be counted when the going gets tough. These two just won't do.
Totally agree they are hiding and are no good to our team at the moment, for me I would bring in players that will at least give their AL as I feel the league is gone anyway.

I actually thought first half Kamara was our best midfielder,
Followed closely by Arfield
Davis dragging his arse in third place.

I find Aribo quite frustrating to watch. Talented player but clearly still developing. Kamara is off the boil, no question. Need jack & Tav back asap I suspect this is hampering bothAribo and Kamara
What so if Jack is injured these two who won't count when the going gets tough are not to blame.

Both are good players but both have flaws that they need to get out their game. Kamara dwells on the ball and aribo takes too many touches. The too many touches thing is brutal when hes in the box because he could have got his shot away but takes an extra touch or 2 and the chance is gone

Ok billy big baws.
Who did you play for and when.

If you're not willing to share that jnfo then you're Walter Mitty and your opinion counts for nothing.

Both Aribo and Kamara are excellent football players who are off the boil or are struggling with the the lack of footballing ability from the opposing teams in Scotland.

Hooses now, lennox castle now harbours child molesters.
I mean celtic.

Aberdeen sat back with nine men behind the ball and let us have possession in our half and around halfway. Not just Aribo and Kamara culpable today, Davis sideways passes and offered very little going forward. Not excusing Aribo and Kamara just pointing out that they were no worse than Davis, and Kent for that matter

I think Aribo is one for next season really.
Kamara- totally over rated. He plays slack balls constantly and is an accident waiting to happen.

I actually thought first half Kamara was our best midfielder,
Followed closely by Arfield
Davis dragging his arse in third place.
Davis looks like he seriously needs a rest- he’s been really leggy the last few games, but had probably been our player of the season before that.

Back