Suttons comment

If it was Morelos it’s a straight red and comments of him trying to rupture the spleen a defenceless man lying on the ground. ‘Disgusting behaviour’ etc. etc.
Now we’ll have people in the media backing Griffiths saying how is he meant to get out of that tangle, it would happen to anyone. Biased scum.

Watching this live was absolutely comical. About sixty seconds of silence as they are showing the replays from a couple of different angles, you could almost hear the cogs spinning for them to find a way of justifying how it wasn’t a red.

Then Sutton comes out with that. Laughable bias.

He says comments like that for a reaction.
Therefore, as I can't reply in person, I choose to ignore the ignoramous.

Ally was exceedingly angry with Sutton there and the presenter was quite keen to end the broadcast.

Do us all a favour Ally and nut him leaving the ground but male sure there are not witnesses.

Even Lennon had a grin when presenter asked him about. Claimed he had not seen the reply but he knows that it was not a stamp.

Expect some extreme silence from the SFA this week.

Think McCoist spoke from the heart and not his head, Alfie shoulda been sent of for a similar one on Rastone or whatever his name was. League over, lets focus on Europa

Rest assured that the Thumb will be in trouble for this.

Trial by Sportscene awaits and the multiple replays of the incident and demands for action from the presenters will ensure that the compliance officer issues a ban.

I would guess nine out of ten neutrals when seeing the TV pictures would say 'red card'

Only thing is Sutton is not neutral but a Celtic cheer leader with a mike.

Think McCoist spoke from the heart and not his head, Alfie shoulda been sent of for a similar one on Rastone or whatever his name was. League over, lets focus on Europa

Wtf are you on about? League over? Would you automatically resign a team to relegation if they go 4 points behind with 15 games to go? Of course not.

Dry your eyes and let's get on with it.

Rest assured that the Thumb will be in trouble for this.

Trial by Sportscene awaits and the multiple replays of the incident and demands for action from the presenters will ensure that the compliance officer issues a ban.

Ref booked him so there can be no further action

edit: I’m wrong

Last edited:
Griffiths may well end up getting a ban but probably more useful if they’d been reduced to ten men today

Wtf are you on about? League over? Would you automatically resign a team to relegation if they go 4 points behind with 15 games to go? Of course not.

Dry your eyes and let's get on with it.
But its 7 points, yesterday showed we can't rely on us to win the home games plus is the game in hand not after our game against them? So it may mean nothing

Did the ref book him for the stamp? If so that’s not right because it should have been a straight red.

If the compliant officer asks the ref and he says he didn’t see the stamp then action can be taken. I’m sure that happened to McGregor last season, and possibly big Jig before that.

(I don’t expect anything to happen, in fact I would be surprised if it’s even mentioned.)

If it was Morelos it’s a straight red and comments of him trying to rupture the spleen a defenceless man lying on the ground. ‘Disgusting behaviour’ etc. etc.
Now we’ll have people in the media backing Griffiths saying how is he meant to get out of that tangle, it would happen to anyone. Biased scum.

Morelos got a fukin red for McKenna's foot catching his leg, he never put any weight on it!

Were both players shown yellow cards for the pushing? If the ref didn't see the stamp then surely it's one The Compliance Office will deal with...... after his ban for throwing something at a spectator last week.

Reactions: BWO
Yes there can, If the referee booked him for the shoving match with the Hamilton player afterwards then there was no action taken against him for the stamp.

Why also wasn't he given a second booking for diving trying to get a free kick.

Back