If the sheep win at the weekend is the league back on?

Theres more chance of me winning the Euro millions tonight. Safe bet is filth to get a penalty, a sheep red card or 2 and the filth -2 goals. FFS they will roll over as per usual we all know it. Fact.

I very much doubt the sheep will take anything from them.

However, all it takes is one weekend for the results to go our way then we'll see. At the moment they are steam rollering everyhting in front of them but we've seen ourselves these last few weeks how quickly things can change.

It’s 12 points a season for the mentally challengeds unless the sheep need a result to hinder Rangers.

We were neck and neck on goal difference with septic, now it's 18 goals in their favour. I expect it to be well over the 20+ mark after the sheep meekly roll over.
Still gave me a laugh on a really miserable day, the thought of Abergreen doing anything against them.
The last time I remember them beating that mhob, was last day of the season, and the sheep needed a win to pip us to second place in the league.

A post like this comes up every time these two meet and usually it only ends in one outcome but I suppose forlorn hope is all some people who can’t except the league has gone have left.
I wouldn’t even trust our lot to feck it up on Saturday and fail to take the 3 points.

We all know that isn’t happening. Aberdeen are shite and McInnes is even shiter. It’s like he sets them up to not even try.

Dolly have no interest in beating them.
Whoever is reffing the match will not allow it anyway.
If Dolly is giving them a game, then either the scum will get a penalty or Dolly will have a man sent off

It would give us a fighting chance but I'd need to see my Rangers back not this insipid pish I've been watching for the last 6 weeks. If they drop anything we must take advantage. We must beat them at Ibrox and maybe we can exert a bit of pressure.

More likely the way it's going we end up 15 behind in a few games time

They may lose points eventually but they cùnts are literally the least likely to beat them.

I have to say, if a miracle were to happen and we won this league it would be everyone's greatest Rangers moment. Better than helicopter Sunday, wee McDonalds overhead kick, Nachos penalty in Florence and Laudrups header to win 9....(ok maybe too far).

It would be epic. I'm channeling by inner Marv

If ANY team beats them, and we win our games til that point it is 100% back on.
it’s really a 7 point gap at the moment
Some logic there.
No it’s a 10 point gap because we aren’t assured of taking the 3 points and until we do it’s 10.

Aberdeen will struggle to contend with their new tactics. That big lump of wood striker is unlikely to get anything against a back 3

The OP is well intentioned, however I suggest he has a wee look at Celtics record at Pittodrie, the mutton molesters bend over and present themselves every time the poets are in town, it’s actually embarrassing.

Even Spiers called out their disgraceful performance the last time the mhanks were at Pittodrie, Gerrard himself has commented on Aberdeen’s inability to even lay a glove on Celtic.

Don’t do this to yourself OP.

I don’t fancy Them to drop any points any time soon, if I was ranking teams which may have a chance of taking something in the league Dolly would be rock bottom of that list.

They’ll score 4 or 5 without breaking sweat.

Some logic there.
No it’s a 10 point gap because we aren’t assured of taking the 3 points and until we do it’s 10.
Call me an optimist.
I always expect us to win, plan on it. It might not happen obviously.
So yes while you're obviously right and it is 10 points of a gap, it should go to 7 when we play our game in hand. They lose 1 match and all of a sudden its 4 points (as long as we do our job)

It's not over yet.
It's unlikely. But I'm not throwing the towel in

Clutching at straws here.

Say Aberdeen beat them (they won't) do you think we are going to win all our remaining games?

Please guys/girls let's stop this nonsense we had our chance last season and this season to at least run them close and see how they coped under some pressure and have blown it big time. It's back to the drawing board for us.

There is more chance of Livy beating us than the Sheep winning on Sunday. Doubt the Tim’s will drop any points against anyone other than Gers , if we have a good day.

Aberdeen are their great silent allies. I recall when Eoin Jess and Jim Leighton played with venom, bulging eyes and veins against us...only to get hammered by them a week or two later by 4, 5 or 6 goals .
We will NEVER EVER receive any favours from Aberdeen.

As per title.
MhpItAt.gif

Reactions: VGM
They really need to drop something this weekend or at Livi as it simply won't happen at the Piggery.

We need to win the game in hand then beat them on 15th March.

It will be interesting then as they go to Easter Road a couple weeks after Ibrox.

Hibs are starting to pick up again.

My head says its impossible but my heart still has hope and whilst it's still mathematically possible then who knows.
If they don’t win at Livi and or Hibs then it’s game on, but we need to win all our remaining games, which I don’t think we’ve got in our locker

Yes it is. People on here talk about Celtic as if they are the greatest team ever. They are not and will slip up. There is no denying we have been really poor since the break, but it is a confidence and mental problem rather than due to ability. We need the team to be really angry and take their frustrations out on the field. We are at our best when we play at a high tempo and are in the faces of our opponents. We need the players to treat every game like we are the underdogs and get right about them from the first whistle to the last.

I did laugh when i read the thread title at the idea of Aberdeen taking anything from this game. Absolute no chance. At least 4-0 to the mentally challengeds.

If by some miracle they did pull off a victory then yes i'd say we're back in it

We’ll be waiting a long time for the sheep to do us any kind of favour. Remember these two teams carved a result up in order to put us in third and make Europe tougher.

Back