Match Thread Rangers 1 (Arfield) Livingston 0 FT

You would think,with the way some are acting on here,that a very serious crime had been committed.

Bin this thread before it turns into carnage

Right, here’s one for you.

I couldn’t make it today and had sold my ticket via seatsub. If I can make the rearranged match, can I void the guys ticket? What if he now can’t make the next game?

Don't claim to be an ITK but I know the company who supplies the Turf and it's a right mentally challenged who runs it.

Call me cynical but.

In what way?

Every season we get heavy rain for long spells yet manage to have all our home games played

This season the pitch has been a joke and patchy and now with some heavy rain the game is off.

Diddy club stuff and the groundsmen should have questions to answer as to why the pitch is so poor
Every year we’ve had rain and survived it.
This year, the excessive rainfall has caused a problem.
Thats my view on it but, I accept some might want to put the boot into the club regardless.

Reactions: GF7
They didn't have a game called off before then did they? Also a break for the players is a bit of a pish reason when you're making them play two games a week for a month before the winter break and a month after as well. It needs scrapped anyway
No they didn't, so by that logic making it earlier would be even worse.

Pish reason or not it is the reason, its nothing to do with weather which is why the lower leagues don't do it. I concur btw that it should be scrapped all together

Can’t believe people think it Rangers fault a game gets postponed. FFS! I get that some fans have already travelled but there are other fans probably not going because of the weather. Poorer crowd, poor conditions, chances of players being hurt, poor playing conditions which could be more of a leveller than we think. Sensible decision, albeit unpopular.

Not ideal, hopefully the mentally challengeds are off tomorrow as well, don't fancy them going more points ahead.

Don't claim to be an ITK but I know the company who supplies the Turf and it's a right mentally challenged who runs it.

Call me cynical but.
Seen a post on RM that we’ve got the same disease that they had on their pitch.

%^*& me, our pitch is a disgrace this year. As bad as I can remember it. The groundsmen absolutely fucked it in the summer.

The pitch hasn't looked this bad since early 1994 when it was virtually brown grass all over.

I think the winter break is a farce. Scotland can get shite weather like today most months. Bugger all we can do. :mad:

If ours was the only game off you moaners would have good cause.
It isn't so you don't.
Give it a rest.

Whats the difference in weather between Ibrox and Hampden? Because as I understand the Queen’s Park game is still on

You think it's acceptable a club the size of Rangers should have a game called off because of rainfall?

Gerrard made it clear the pitch was a disgrace last week. I bet he is f**king raging with how amateur. We look right now

Do you think this is the first time we have had a game called off due to rain. Do you believe that because the surface is not great for playing on that this is impacts with water levels.

There has been incessant heavy rain fall for the entire week and the water table levels are high. Nature wins sometimes it is nothing to do with level of care given to the pitch.

Call me cynical but.

How the hell do turf company owners manage to create big storms? Wish I knew how to do that

I can understand people being annoyed about this, especially if you've travelled far, but I can't understand how some folk are in a total blind rage about it. Is it the thought of having to spend your afternoon with the wife? :D
Aye, as I now need to go to IKEA

A few apologies needed on here for those decrying the
" Do you think the game will be off" posters. ;) :D

Yup. I hold my hands up and apologise.

However, been to many a game in weather same or worse than today. Our pitch is a bloody disgrace.

Back