At what point do we call out referees

TerrySilverLoyal

Has to be today! Although too late in reality

It's always best to highlight things from a win as generally it has more credibility and can't be down to sour grapes

Those challenges today were terrible. How they finished with 11 on the park is beyond me.

Were both goals valid? Haven't seen the replays.

It's mounting up by the week. THat tackle on goldson right Infront of linesman as well.

It's always best to highlight things from a win as generally it has more credibility and can't be down to sour grapes

Those challenges today were terrible. How they finished with 11 on the park is beyond me.

It's mounting up by the week. THat tackle on goldson right Infront of linesman as well.

I have tried this tactic myself but been told to stop complaining and enjoy the win.

You cannot win.

If it's not Gerrard's style to bleat about refs and he's never going to say they are biased at least speak up about horrendous tackles that's well within right to do so

If Stevie 'called out' the refs what would he achieve apart from a touch line ban?

The default position is to give any questionable decision against Rangers. It is ingrained in the SFA on and off the park and has been for decades.

We ain’t got the balls to call them out

WATP

Dec 29th 2019 would have been a good starting place
This is the only answer. When we were flying and had no reason to call out poor officiating. Instead we wait until we’re almost on our arse and look like clutching at straws.

It has been, literally, every league game since we beat Celtic. Is that eight games? I am absolutely convinced this is deliberate. Celtic have been guaranteed 10*.

Months ago.

The correct answer. It's a disgrace Rangers have said nothing about the "honest mistakes" that have gone against us recently. The scum are not afraid to call the officials out and now get just about every decision going. We on the other hand are seen as wimps in comparison and there is no fear in chopping a goal off or allowing one against us that shouldn't stand or is borderline.

The board are quite content with their apathetic approach to this issue. Rather than call it out, they ask for VAR.

We’ve a board that isn’t strong enough to do it or actually achieve any real authoritative change in Scottish football.

What does calling them out achieve? Will it change anything? No it won’t. Behind the scenes we need to address it but I would love someone to tell me what a statement would achieve.

Missed the boat big style. We needed to call I out as soon as it became clear we were being teated differently from the other teams. Its become normalised now so any complaints can and will be ignored.

What does calling them out achieve? Will it change anything? No it won’t. Behind the scenes we need to address it but I would love someone to tell me what a statement would achieve.
I want more than a statement.
There is plenty of evidence from how decisions are made by referees in our games to how the compliance officer operates.

They (SFA) shat it from the mentally challengeds when they had a QC fighting their corner and were prepared to defend themselves, even when they were bang to rights.

Way too late now. Once they reckon the mentally challengeds are well clear then they will change their attitude. Job done as far as they are concerned

Realistically wonder just how many points it costs us in a season?

well in the last 3 weeks, we've lost at least 7 although that would depend on the sheep scoring a pen and keeping the lead against them which is probably doubtful. It's 5 from the last 3 games though

obviously lost the cup in December due to a decision as well

29th December 2019

That's when our club should have launched a full scale war with the referees and the SFA.

It's blatantly obvious we are treated differently and are being cheated week in week out by near enough every referee and official going.

There all corrupt to the core imho it all comes to the infamous referees strike then our illegal demotion back in 2012.

Ever since then you've had a never ending stream of mentally challenged and corrupt officials who are hell bent on giving them there 10IAR.

Last edited:
The crowd today probably reflects the fans feelings of being cheated. The club couldn't care less.
...as I’ve said on other threads, more than grateful for the current board getting rid of the spivs.
However there quite clearly ‘dining out’ on the fans’ loyalty and goodwill.
There will come a day (quite soon I reckon) when the bears will say enough is enough.

Im begingings to think what's the point, the club and team manager can't be bothered to call out the blatant cheating by refs. Or the different standard of refereeing we are treated too, why fcuking bother in all honesty.

Wednesday was the last straw for me,SG should have done it then

think we are well past the point, hate blaming refs, but it is starting to get beyond a joke, for me 2 good goals not given today says it all.

Back