Jhoe - The Obsessed Psycho Bhigot

TNT

Official Ticketer
Warning - this is the General Secretary of the Celtic Supporters Association.

You know when Joe departs this mortal curl, he will be thinking of us............

Gerrard is going to need a Bigger Bus !!
Postby Joe O'Rourke » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm

It’s been another good weekend, in fact it’s been a really good return to football since the winter break for all of us at Celtic Football Club, well on the football pitch anyway, off pitch it’s a different matter. Let’s just mention the Sky translation chaos, I’m assuming Celtic got commitments from Sky that things would change, John Hartson for Boyd is a decent start, but I think Peter Lawwell has fired a shot across the bow of all those in the media who comment on Celtic FC, I think they better heed the warning. (Yes, he really did suggest John Hartson replacing Kris Boyd on Sky)

I don’t like commenting on anything Stevie Gerrard says, or rather, I don’t like commenting on anything Jabba the Hutt tells Stevie Gerrard to say. (I don't believe this for one second. All evidence to the contrary)But if every time he gets something wrong, or games don’t go exactly to plan, he throws either his players or the officials under the bus, he’s going to need a Bigger Bus. Yesterday was another example, this time it was the match officials, denied a stonewall penalty according to Slippy G, no mention of the match official at Hamilton recently who denied the home team a stonewall penalty, or the four dodgy penalties awarded in the same game by Andrew Dallas last season.

It is an absolute fact that Sevco get more dodgy decisions from the match officials than any other team in Scotland. It is also a fact that you cannot win trophies without a football management plan, and a squad of good footballers. The Oldco managed to be reasonably successful over a number of years, but you could put the reason for that down to Blatant Cheating by the club itself, and Blatant Cheating by the match officials, a combination that was almost impossible to beat.

He then gibbers a bit about Celtic believe it or not...............but have left that out.

I get my news from Google. Every sellik blog highlighted is about Rangers. The level of obsession is Staggering. It's definitely a cult and perversion of the human condition

These blogs only keep the obsessed loonies spouting garbage all over social media the hordes of unwashed have to be kept busy.

At least Jhoe can content himself in the knowledge that there is a spot reserved for him in Hell,do do an eternity of cocksucking alongside Desmond white.

You just imagine the deranged fella reading this thread getting confused with some of the big words that are being used. Pretty certain this daft old chunt will be expiring soon with some old time disease such as typhoid or even tuberculosis.

I love the fact that his hatred of us , Jim Traynor , Sky and the SFA eclipses everything else in his life including the scum he follows .

This man is representative of the majority of celtic fans, such is his position on a supporters association.

let it sink in for a moment....

now it’s sunk in, you do realise this man represents celtic fans???

they are all equally as obsessed and equally deluded.

they still talk about rangers more than their own cesspit rancid club.

Four dodgy penalties...

I genuinely think three of them were penalties, one of them was soft and we were unfortunate not to get another.

I love reading his crap. It reminds me how superior I am to him in every imaginable way.
It's also comedy from the highest echelon.
The fact that he is a bigoted guttersnipe is the icing on the cake. You couldn't make up his personna, therefore he has to be real and serious.
More power to his fingertips. He shows the world what he is with every single offering. A rancid, bitter, bigoted guttersnipe.
All hail Jhoe, the bigots bigot, and a truly pathetic excuse for a human being.

You really wonder what some of them actually did in life before scribbling insane rantings on the Internet became a thing?

Probably run out at 4am in the morning to vandalise a bus shelter by spray painting “I pure hate Ranjurs” over it?

Rangers are the only thing that gives their miserable lives meaning. Every yahoo forums biggest thread is about Rangers, Every yahoo blog posts about 600 to 700 articles a year about Rangers with about 100 on their own mob who seem to be an afterthought to them.

These ramblings are clearly the recorded progressive breakdown of a grown man. His clock is ticking, just as his team’s success is.

giphy.gif

This bloody"care in the community" has a lot to answer for. In previous years he would be dribbling in his semolina as a nurse wipes his mouth. Now.. he's given a keyboard under the guise of occupational therapy.

Joe yet another of the vicTIMS who claims institutional bias over a 130 year period but ignores the facts which PROVE otherwise. How clever would the establishment have to be to give the Tim's MORE penalties than Rangers, LESS yellow cards and LESS red cards than Rangers but still influence the outcome of games in Rangers favour for over 130 years. The exact opposite is true , the Tim's have played the paranoid victim card for so long that they have now got the referees in the palm of their hands,.John Beaton proved that on Wednesday night at a cost of THREE vital points to us , while officials v Livingston were an embarrassment. YES,the referee actually said hand balls don't count in windy weather and also you need to be 3 yards onside to score as anything less is too tight for us to call, not to forget a blatent red card FIVE yards from linesman.

Joe is the epitome of your Scottish roman kafflick. You know, the ones which ran out the back door when the parish nonce walked through the front gate.

Everything in his sad life has been caused by the parish nonce. Unfortunately he swallowed everything that said nonce said and did to him both at school and the chapel next door.

We know you’re watching joe so have another horrible day in the world of the brainwashed.

We live in that pish stained old alky bastards head along with the other vile reptiles that supports that rancid club of beasty boys

See what I don’t get about the mentally challengeds, they are seeing success at the moment that probably won’t be repeated and have won countless trophies since 2012. So why do the still care so much about Rangers and our dealings? If the boot was on the other foot I wouldnt be giving a %^*& at the goings on at the piggery.

The amount of energy they put into these types of things is borderline insanity.

Mad Joe is one clatty, thick mentally challenged cnut, bet he composes these "big long letters" in his clatty smelly bedroom wearing only his clatty, smelly underwear

Back