Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

And where's the fine for Brown or Lennon after their post-game taunting of us? Making the rules up as they go.

That's an absolute joke. At a stretch you could see why Morelos could be interpreted as inflammatory but citing Ryan Kent's celebration is laughable.

"And we can reveal they have been hit with a £10,000 fine for the two derby flashpoints."

The only flash points in that game that triggered their scummy fans was our goals and Alfredo walking off. He was being abused long before he made any gesture.

And I myself didn't think anything of Greg Taylor's gesture at the weekend. But they've set a precedent now.

I'm also looking to see if the English or French F.A.'s do anything about Firmino's gun celebration or Cavani's bow-and-arrow celebration.

The only flashpoint was the scoreline. None of the above would have mattered if they got their 3 points.

Petrov scored against us at Ibrox and ran to the Copland doing a gun celebration directly at the support behind the goal.

He was of course skelped with a cup of juice for the pleasure, but he wasn't charged with anything so I can hardly see how Kent's celebration can be.

Keane as well famously had a double gun celebration, scored a few in Scotland with absolutely zero issues, so there's no way that Kent could have been rolled into the charges.

Can only imagine it was more down to the Beale sending off.
Ten grand AND a 5 game ban?
I don't think so.

Appeal to CAS,

Yes I mentioned this. This is not the appeal that has been offered. We can appeal to the SFA board, but whats the point. Just go straight to CAS, with the way our club is treated and the evidence is there for all to see against others.

Also we need to ask why FIFA say there was no case to answer for Serge Aurier throat slit gesture as they could not read minds regarding its intention. Yet our SFA seem to be able to read minds.

Its corrupt, blatant and it has become trolling now.

From all at the SFA (Referees, Compliance officer, Courts).

We absolutely have to appeal this. If not because it's the right thing to do then to defend Kent and Morelos - accepting the fine suggests we believe they were in the wrong.

Will those cunts get a fine for Greg Taylor on Sunday?

Games a bogey. Anyone that thinks we're on a level playing field needs their heads checked.

About to win through fine play? Ah %^*& it we'll just give you a yellow, red or straight out disallow a goal.

Looking like a tight game? Ah %^*& it we'll just let the enemy score any offside, handball goals and if that doesn't work we'll look at giving them a penalty.

Looking like we're out the title race? Ah %^*& it, fine them constantly so they have less money in the transfer window to spend next season.

We are up against it and no matter what we do, it won't be good enough. They have an answer for everything to put us down and will do everything in their power to ensure we don't win the title anytime soon and we will sit back and do %^*& all about it.

Blow a kiss, you get a card!!
Game's over action,you get a card,
Is this just rules that are in place for Glasgow Rangers??????
Maybe we need a"fighting fund",to go after these b@stards, totally legally, I would happily donate.

We absolutely have to appeal this.

Will those cunts get a fine for Greg Taylor on Sunday?

Games a bogey. Anyone that thinks we're on a level playing field needs their heads checked.

About to win through fine play? Ah %^*& it we'll just give you a yellow, red or straight out disallow a goal.

Looking like a tight game? Ah %^*& it we'll just let the enemy score any offside, handball goals and if that doesn't work we'll look at giving them a penalty.

Looking like we're out the title race? Ah %^*& it, fine them constantly so they have less money in the transfer window to spend next season.

We are up against it and no matter what we do, it won't be good enough.

the fine is a token fine. But thats not the point. We need to take this further. Rangers need to stand up and be counted. DONT APPEAL the verdict, Just go straight to CAS.

The SFA are doing what the fat Japanese tells them, until this fat manipulating bastard is brought to task, not one thing will change.

Blow a kiss, you get a card!!
Game's over action,you get a card,
Is this just rules that are in place for Glasgow Rangers??????
Maybe we need a"fighting fund",to go after these b@stards, totally legally, I would happily donate.

What the past fighting fund should have been used for. As shareholders this organisation is trying to destroy us, on and off the park. Individually their actions (corrupt) should be taken to court. As shareholders they are damaging our investment.

So the first club to threaten the scum's league dominance in almost a decade are rewarded with a 3 game ban of their most influential player and fined £10,000 into the bargain. Fk that, I'd be taking them the full road on this otherwise we leave ourselves wide open for more of the same.

Rangers are really missing a trick here not to compile and release footage of the MANY gestures around Scottish football every other weekend and ask where the fines are then!

What’s the consequences if we refuse to pay?

I would love to see us make a stand here but I suspect we’ll simply pay the fine and state ‘we’re disappointed with the decision and will look to enter into dialogue’.

As I said numerous times. Stewart Regan planted the seeds.

Its a corrupt organisation.

Hand picked employees, boards and refs.

We need to take this to fifa/eufa or whoever overseas club football. The constant droip feeding of charges while the rest get %^*& all done to them is and has been beyond a joke for too long now.

CAS is the route to go. Same as what Man City are doing.

As I said FIFA through out this

4221396001_5166499418001_5166474088001-vs.jpg

As they could not read the players mind as to its meaning. So the SFA are mind readers now and are racists as they dont respect cultures and the meanings of said gesture.

Back