Rangers fined £10,000 by the SFA

Did the tims get fined for the hanging effigies?
agree mate this is a really good question although the prosecution burned sorry lost the evidence and the trial was thrown out.were they punished by the sfa/spfl if no then why not.it was during a live game.i can see the point in delaying any punishment until after the trial.well its done.

Why we didn't explore every possible avenue to get out from under the control of a governing body who went out of their way to try and kill the club is beyond me. As soon as we were having to reapply for membership, we should have seen if we could have joined the setup elsewhere.

Wonder how f Stewart Robertson will think that appealing this decision will placate the element of the Rangers support who want the club to grow a pair and tackle cheating officials head on and in public?

The softly softly, behind the scenes lobbying approach I could live with, if I had any belief at all that Robertson is the right man to be doing it, and if we had evidence that this is working. He isn't and we haven't.

I've said before in a number of threads now - the scum and the rest of the cabal have us exactly where they want us: in the top division, plenty of massive crowds, bank-rolling a lot of the also-rans, some decent players and a high profile manager which increase visibility of the league and no doubt help with sponsorship and TV revenue.... and all the while fucking hobbled so that we are ultimately not winning things.

The two ways out of this are to robustly challenge the fuckers openly and loudly and with a clear evidence base (and plenty of people have been readily able to provide interesting refereeing stats on here, just as an example); or for us to have massive inward investment that allows us to bring in a number of higher quality players to push beyond the glass ceiling imposed by the current officiating.

However, I don't see either of these things happening soon.

Why is it everytime I see Stewart Robertson interviewed the words rabbit and headlights pops into my head. Smithers indeed.

The ' We know best ' attitude has long been discredited but successive boards still stumble on, alienating the support along the way.

Reactions: Dio
Why is it everytime I see Stewart Robertson interviewed the words rabbit and headlights pops into my head. Smithers indeed.
If you know you had a meeting with Robertson, and know it could get a bit argumentative - you would fancy your chances of winning that argument!

Reactions: Dio
Back