Rangers Enter Market For Kit & Retail Partner

This is pretty concerning given it’s strips for next season.

Our strips for next season should be getting manufactured as we speak, never mind trying to find a company to make them.

Adidas.
Seen the Arsenal retrowear? Imagine that based on our 92 training clobber, man you can inject every last garment into my veins.

As much as I'd love this, I can't see Adidas giving us anywhere near the attention to detail they are giving arsenal.

Umbro on the other hand could well be good for reissues of late 80s kits and retro wear

I sincerely pray that the SD shit is gone and we are 100% clear to go this route and we have all our ducks in a row and haven’t rushed this news out in a moment of excitement ,surely to god this can only mean the litigation Issues are over

5 key take aways from this.

1. The elite/ Hummel deal is yet another clusterfuck by our board.
2. Our losses will be in the millions.
3. Lots of experts told us it would be minimal. They look fairly stupid now.
4. there is still zero clarity on what sports direct can influence going forward. Fans have yet again saw money line the pockets if our enemies.
5. Our reputation in merchandising is so toxic we are now hawking our wares in public. This is not how a brand like Rangers should have to attract partners.

in general an ongoing shitstorm.

Your a glass half empty guy then

It would seem to me the relationship with Elite has severely broken down now. Will we ever get the almost £3m we're due from them?

4. there is still zero clarity on what sports direct can influence going forward. Fans have yet again saw money line the pockets if our enemies.
5. Our reputation in merchandising is so toxic we are now hawking our wares in public. This is not how a brand like Rangers should have to attract partners.

6. You’re confusing your opinion with fact, as 1-5 is total guesswork on your behalf.

As much as I'd love this, I can't see Adidas giving us anywhere near the attention to detail they are giving arsenal.

Umbro on the other hand could well be good for reissues of late 80s kits and retro wear

You're right, they've got otherwise the 'big' package for all sorts of spin-off wears and stuff which I can find it being difficult if we're getting back on our feet again.
One thing no-one can deny is that with a successful commercial operation Rangers has the potential to outsell most Premier League clubs within the UK. Internationally is another question, but we focus on home first.

This is your takeaway. I'm guessing you're not privy to everything that is happening.

At this late stage I can see us getting a run of the mill template kit - mind you, that’s what we’ll get if we go with a Nike or Adidas.

At this late stage I can see us getting a run of the mill template kit - mind you, that’s what we’ll get if we go with a Nike or Adidas.
A basic Adidas template would mean plain and simple, they're always the best Rangers kits.

Everything bar this seasons red kit from Hummel has been awful looking, their training gear in particular

Few points worth noting
“Demand for global fan base”
“Operating Ibrox retail outlets”
“Website”

one thing for sure we are done with elite/Hummel and it would appear that there has been movement on the SD matter

also seeing as the gaffer is sponsored by Adidas I’m sure they’ll be all over it
Also puts Adidas on the spot regarding sponsoring Rangers or celtic
Bheggars have a deal with Adidas lined up, supposedly.
Wouldn't be too sure that's gonna happen

This is pretty embarrassing. I hope we have legal authority to do this.

Secondly, anyone saying Nike / Adidas - forget it. I'm sure we have approached many companies before essentially releasing an RFP on social media.
What if Nike/Adidas were some of the companies approached. Also I fail to find what's "embarrassing" about putting a world renowned brand on the market for potential kit makers/suppliers

Clock is ticking on this one , does not give us much time, unfortunately this has disaster written all over it

What if Nike/Adidas were some of the companies approached. Also I fail to find what's "embarrassing" about putting a world renowned brand on the market for potential kit makers/suppliers

My point is, im sure they were approached and declined due to ongoing litigation. Hence we're now in a position where we are advertising on social media for a kit supplier. I hope i'm wrong, but its not really the norm for clubs to post asking for kit suppliers on social media.

I’d really like to know what is going on here .

How can Robertson just come out with this and not expect the fans to question it ? We expected to swallow even more cloak and dagger “ hints “ ?

I’d love nothing more than us to announce Adidas and an end to the Ashley mess , but forgive me for being skeptical .

With the past deals being an absolute clusterfck... what sports brand would want to team up with us unless the fat slug is gone for good ???

Here's hoping..

Back