Rangers Enter Market For Kit & Retail Partner

I kinda feel for Hummel in all of this.

They felt like they really wanted to work with Rangers to launch their brand back into the mainstream and were very interested in making nice kits for us.

I know it's all business so emotion doesn't come into it but another company pretty much fucked over by the walking heart attack that is Ashley.

I kinda feel for Hummel in all of this.

They felt like they really wanted to work with Rangers to launch their brand back into the mainstream and were very interested in making nice kits for us.

I know it's all business so emotion doesn't come into it but another company pretty much fucked over by the walking heart attack that is Ashley.

They’re apparently signing a deal with Everton for next season so they’ll be fine.

Few points worth noting
“Demand for global fan base”
“Operating Ibrox retail outlets”
“Website”

one thing for sure we are done with elite/Hummel and it would appear that there has been movement on the SD matter

also seeing as the gaffer is sponsored by Adidas I’m sure they’ll be all over it

“The opportunity includes the ability to operate retail outlets at Ibrox Stadium”

Does this mean the megastore will be back in our own hands ?

Looks like something has happened concerning SD as surely we would have to go through it all again? Adidas or Under Armour would be brilliant

Pretty late in the day to be looking to start negotiations for a new kit for next season. Hopefully this is just designed to put pressure on Hummell and Elite.

5 key take aways from this.

1. The elite/ Hummel deal is yet another clusterfuck by our board.
2. Our losses will be in the millions.
3. Lots of experts told us it would be minimal. They look fairly stupid now.
4. there is still zero clarity on what sports direct can influence going forward. Fans have yet again saw money line the pockets if our enemies.
5. Our reputation in merchandising is so toxic we are now hawking our wares in public. This is not how a brand like Rangers should have to attract partners.

in general an ongoing shitstorm.

Last edited:
Bheggars have a deal with Adidas lined up, supposedly.

I wonder if this would interest Adidas in partnering with us as well, the way companies such as Carling and NTL used to sponsor both sides of the old firm in fear of a backlash from the side that they didn't.

Drop in the ocean for Adidas, but they would have a monopoly on Scottish football kits with sponsoring the national team as well

Back