The Club not defending itself is at crossroad.

What is the skeleton in the cupboard? what are we trying to protect by saying nothing?
This is my take. They must have something over us. I just can't understand the Club's stance. All this negativity must affect things like share price, sponsors etc

Despite all the good the board have done initially for us they are incredibly weak. One of the weakest around football. The defence of the club is non-existent other than a few statements that then result in nothing. They have allowed the club to be beaten constantly. Abused and accused of all sorts. Players to be bullied and harassed.

Perhaps it's time they just admitted they aren't all that interested any longer.

Must be infuriating for the manager and players to see how weak the board are as well. Not many clubs around the world even a quarter the size of Rangers would be so timid with absolutely everything flung at them.

Think they'll be a different disciplinary system in Scottish football next season and kangaroo courts will be a thing of the past

What we are witnessing is the constant bombardment of persecution all because our club actually survived post 2012 and our bigoted cesspit of a country couldn't handle it so they will try every available angle to hammer us at every opportunity and deny us winning cups and trophies.

When King and co gained control of the club there was this strange yet weird comment of building bridges with the rest of Scottish Football.

Now I knew that quote would quickly come back and haunt us so why does our board not fight like they did back when they regained control ?

We have no power or influence and we will be battered slandered, and cheated for the foreseeable future unless significant action is made against the the SFA.
There is a constant bombardment because everyone and their granny knows we'll do nothing about it

Enough is enough they have to tell us why the stance of doing nothing is their only form of defence, the way it's going the supporters are going to turn on them and who could blame.Defend the Club the Supporters or move on we have all had enough.
Whatever they do now will be too little too late.

The blue pound is the only way forward, don't take tickets from other clubs. Rangers fans need to realise that it now as corrupt as it can get and if we don't stick together then they will just get worse next season will be a disaster, we will be docked points if we look like winning the league. Referees will get worse as they will not want the hassle that they will get from the media so it will be able to give any decision against us. The stats don't add up as regards how many times we are charged by the sfa and celtic are not (Tom Boyd comments ) etc.

Aye because scum refs will care there’s no Rangers fans at away grounds.

If our board don’t understand the frustration and annoyance of the people who are ploughing their money into our club, they are misreading the situation to a disturbing level.
Two quick points mate .The board are interested in your money not your opinion and point two the board are cowards when it comes to stuff like this.

Unless someone can come on here and unveil our new owners to replace the present board, who seem to get a pounding on here day in,day out. Then do we really need to have this same post after post repeats that are all talk.

Plenty of clever guys on here, going by some of the posts. So why not get active and join the labour or tory party to get some influence out there. Work to change things especially at Holyrood. After all that's what they have done.

I agree with you - there's obviously something being held to us to stop us speaking up.

The treatment that the club is seemingly so willing to accept is worrying.
There's nothing there to stop us speaking up as it's been that way for years.

I presume the Club are defending themselves during these hearings. I'm not sure what they can do - a club cannot take on the governing authorities without significant fallout.

I would like to see us withdraw from the Scottish Cup.

I've thought about this, and yes it would be handing that lot another trophy, but you know what? Fućk the lot of them.

Next gamechanging decision wrong - walk off.
Next time a ref doesn't provide our players with protection from hammer throwers, take them off the park, citing unsafe working environment. Point to our players getting booked for fućk all while the likes of the tackle on Goldson get off with a booking.

They're determined to ruin our competitiveness, let's ruin their competitions. If nothing else it will draw eyes from outwith this backwater.

I (like all of us) was glad when we banned the BBC.
But even though it was the right thing to do at the time I think we might have dragged it on too far as the media scrum all stand up for each other so in their minds we are doing it to all of them together.
I know it might look like giving up but if you're on a shaky ladder the best thing to do is come down off that ladder and start climbing again on a different ladder... Even though we were right in the first place.
I also think that Jim Traynor is not doing a good enough job.
The mhanky mob are good at their PR and we have to have something or someone in place to take them on.

I think the SFA have been super slimy sleekit by charging Beale, Morelos and Kent here. Is the fine the result of one (Beale most likely) and not the other 2, or any combination of the 3?

This needs clarifying.

If it is Beale he is being sentenced twice for the same crime and Morelos and Kent are guilty by association.

Mud sticks and I think the SFA know exactly what they are doing and have achieved with respect to the players who's celebrations are now deemed excessive/offensive/whatever by the wider audience.

Morelos and Kent have done nothing wrong and the Rangers board have been pitifully meek and sold the players, The Club and the supporters short

I am really disappointed in this outcome but trying very hard to be rational. I hope that the club see this as step one only. That they are going to appeal. That they have the correct legal representation that have identified the previous precedents such as Hivs SC pitch invasion and player assaults. The gestures by thumb etc. etc. etc. That the club and its legal representation has made it clear to the SFA that a line in the sand has been drawn and that they will fight this injustice through ALL legal means. The club must come out and state that they are not accepting this. That they are fighting it to the end through all legal means. They then need to fight it to the end. If not, they will have run up the white flag and surrendered and it will be the end of competitive football in Scotland.

Our club and it’s players / staff have become the punchbags of Scottish football. There for every Referee, media outlet and Rangers hater up and down the country to fûck over and freely take pops at without fear of any repercussion whatsoever.

I really don’t know how we solve the issue now that it has gone so far and is so deep rooted, but releasing statements that are largely ridiculed or criticised by everyone outwith our own support simply doesn’t work.

A huge chunk of our fans are starting to feel scunnered with it all, particularly with the cheating officials.

It’s been said before, but the lack of action on corrupt refereeing and the poor PR game in general will end in people not renewing season tickets. Presumably they might care then.

And you have the answers? By the way the board dont take one penny out of the club!
Only shares that they will inevitably make a profit from years down the line. Nobody does something for nothing in any business. And indeed if that is the case then maybe we need a board that takes a wage

The club should tell the corrupt SFA, you can phuck right off, you aint getting a penny from us, so what you going to do about it, ya bunch of fannies.

Probably deduct this value from prize money at a guess.

You might have noticed that parts of the stadium have been closed due to not behaving In European games and the next step would be Stadium closure

You mean like we were banned from attending an away match in Europe for not singing sectarian songs.

You might have noticed that parts of the stadium have been closed due to not behaving In European games and the next step would be Stadium closure

I've also noticed that the Scottish 19th Century Terrorist Association kick us from pillar to post and the board bend over and take it every time.

What we are witnessing is the constant bombardment of persecution all because our club actually survived post 2012 and our bigoted cesspit of a country couldn't handle it so they will try every available angle to hammer us at every opportunity and deny us winning cups and trophies.

When King and co gained control of the club there was this strange yet weird comment of building bridges with the rest of Scottish Football.

Now I knew that quote would quickly come back and haunt us so why does our board not fight like they did back when they regained control ?

We have no power or influence and we will be battered slandered, and cheated for the foreseeable future unless significant action is made against the the SFA.
Well said. I just cannot understand why we allow the constant attacks from every direction. The inability to act will cost us trophies and millions in revenue. It surely must be time to employ the best PR team to defend us?

What we also need to do is say to these ex players pundits etc, that the party line is question the sfa as regards Rangers and double standards and speak out. The club don't do enough of this as regards the media and ex players

Let's have a go at the board, club 1872 and ex players as well as fellow fans who dont see your noise as the way forward.

As I said earlier, there's plenty on here with so much to say. As this goes deeper than just a football club, why dont you all get involved in politics, be it joining the tory and labour party,starting to influence peoples perspective on the union, where the real problem lies.

Instead of coming on here and causing division within rangers and unionists, go take the fight to the real enemy. People who have got into power and are influencing this country. Jesus we have sat back and watched a Republican band base drummer elected to a council, paid by taxes. That's where the real problem is.
'

And you have the answers? By the way the board dont take one penny out of the club!
Where did I say that the board take money out of the club.the board are only interested in your opinon at season ticket time and their interest in your opinon is only to get your money out of you.
Yes I do have an answer to your question obviously you don,t as you,'ve answered a question with a question.
The answer is simple and that is for the board who have or meant to have the best interests of the club and fan base at heart is to start fighting back.or to put it another way grow a set of f#3king balls.hope that answers your question.

Despite there being no evidence to back up the allegation the board somehow managed to crap themselves

Back