New membership scheme

The one thing you can be absolutely certain of is our ticket office will %^*& this up and our blind loyalty to the club will be taken for granted again

It would need to be from that season 15/16 onwards as a lot of people (myself included) boycotted the previous year. Makes sense to do that.

They can’t include the Away aspect from 2015/16 as fans who had boycotted wouldn’t have been able to sign up to the away cccs that season.

This in an important aspect that the club better consider — king and 3Bears publicly called for a boycott and Fans responded. To include away games from this season would be a kick in the teeth to be honest

If the above is true , as someone who has attended every home game including friendlies over the last 5 years and paid upfront it will be interesting to see which group I qualify for.
How this will help the away scheme its difficult to say.
People in gold will be hard to shift if they attend all home games and also gain points for away games.

I don’t get why everyone wanted the cccs changed , it’s a lucky draw

whereas this new schemes can actually be manipulated by individuals
The current CCCS gives every fan regardless a fair chance of going to an away game. Even the folk who missed out in a ballot and still really want to go 9 times out of 10 get a ticket.

This is now going to result in a closed shop of the same folk going to away games and shafting fans of lower incomes.

The stuff about functions isn’t something that’s been discussed at all tbh.

also there is no difference in loyalty on when you pay your ST.

other stuff needs more context but those two I’ve seen being used online against the proposal when they aren’t correct

Merchandise one being true though is a shambles.

Greg the club can't even get half the gear in the store, also on the beg from next season for a new supplier / distributor. Back to the drawing board it is

I'm for a membership scheme but not a loyalty scheme. Not keen on a class system seperating fans by wealth. Fare enough we have fans who have greater purchasing power at the moment, who can afford bar 72 and Players lounge accessibility. But we are not all together in one membership scheme, in that case would it not be better offering different levels of memberships?

other stuff needs more context but those two I’ve seen being used online against the proposal when they aren’t correct

Could you give us a more accurate summation of the OP then if possible?

Why does club merchandise really matter? Most fans anyway only wear a scarf.

As I posted there never be a perfect system

But no system should be based on how much you actually can afford

Absolutely! A lot more would go everywhere time and money permitting but it’s not feasible. Fair play to those that can and do but this is going to create a closed shop. No way to try to continue to grow a brand.

As I posted there never be a perfect system

But no system should be based on how much you actually can afford

The club will then argue that it shouldn’t be based on how many games you attend as fans could say they can’t attend every one due to cost

Interesting as a non season book holder this would push season ticket holders into using sub seat if they can’t go. That would be far better than the many empty seats for most games that are visible at the match, but not available to buy on line.

Also any reason why non season ticket holders couldn’t be included and get points / a shout at away tickets under this scheme? I’ve been to all home games in person except Celtic (due to no public sale) and would score reasonable well.

Interesting as a non season book holder this would push season ticket holders into using sub seat if they can’t go. That would be far better than the many empty seats for most games that are visible at the match, but not available to buy on line.

Also any reason why non season ticket holders couldn’t be included and get points / a shout at away tickets under this scheme? I’ve been to all home games in person except Celtic (due to no public sale) and would score reasonable well.
There simply isn’t enough away tickets to supply the demand.
If you go to all the home games think about trying for a season ticket ?

Have done mate but need 2 reasonably close together for me and my son. Couldn’t get last close season, maybe this time around.

Merchandise one being true though is a shambles.

Greg the club can't even get half the gear in the store, also on the beg from next season for a new supplier / distributor. Back to the drawing board it is

we specifically said we can’t discuss merchandise

The club will then argue that it shouldn’t be based on how many games you attend as fans could say they can’t attend every one due to cost

Yeah understand that but it can just be based on games rather everything, no one should be exploited

While @Greg Marshall has said that it won't happen but imagine

ST paid up 200 loyalty points but paid over 4 installment 50 loyalty points some might think they are been forced to pay up front that would be wrong

There is clearly still some work to be done

Agree re supply / demand but a genuine question as to whether loyal non season ticket holders could be included?

Add European plus friendlies and even taking off Celtic games we’ve been to more games than some with season tickets.

Why does club merchandise really matter? Most fans anyway only wear a scarf.

There was a discussion around what you can earn loyalty points.
It’s generally agreed that loyalty should be driven by ticket purchase history. I think that’s pretty unanimous.

however there is potential to earn “bonus points” on other activities that benefit Rangers - RTV being mentioned as an example.
Now those extra points would be relatively small in relation to ticketing points earned but can be a way of rewarding additional loyalty.

people need to hold off on judgement before it’s seen or can be put in context but the principles are good.

Yeah understand that but it can just be based on games rather everything, no one should be exploited

While @Greg Marshall has said that it won't happen but imagine

ST paid up 200 loyalty points but paid over 4 installment 50 loyalty points some might think they are been forced to pay up front that would be wrong

There is clearly still some work to be done

Personally speaking, I read it as anyone who’s committed to buying a ST (upfront, 4 months or 10months) will get the same amount of points

Same question I've asked since the Cup final ballot thread.

Where do I get one of these tickets that gets me to every away game?
We get 850 tickets for the piggery, I'll never set foot in the place again anyway, but how would I ever get to go if Rangers are effectively telling me I'll never be issued a ticket for games there?

So functions/paying ST up front/merchandise all incorrect?

Is the rest factual and going ahead then or is all work in progress?

work in progress - some parts lack context and remember this is a discussion with what those there want.

we are looking to move to historic loyalty though as it’s the feedback we’ve been getting from fans.

Be interesting what they do with Travel Club points, people have spent thousands in recent years building up points and they could lose out to somebody that hasn’t but they bought some merch and hired the Ibrox Suite for a Tupperware party!

In my opinion, it should be about the number of games attended and that's all. A lot of the other points boil down to who has more expendable money, and that's just not the right way to go. A lot of fans in lower incomes budget a lot to be able to make every game, and this is just going to price out a lot of these fans from being able to make away games.

Totally agree. Nothing else should come into it

Same question I've asked since the Cup final ballot thread.

Where do I get one of these tickets that gets me to every away game?
We get 850 tickets for the piggery, I'll never set foot in the place again anyway, but how would I ever get to go if Rangers are effectively telling me I'll never be issued a ticket for games there?

Knowing people who have hospitality STs and they give you their ticket

Sorry may have been answered and I’ve missed it... but..
As a season ticket holder will I be asked for more money to be a ‘member’?
If so then what for?

When will a final version be out to all fans or even for input ?
We aren’t going to put a full proposal to fans for approval. That’s unrealistic. We have a number of focus groups still to go but we will be feeding the info back into the decision makers. The thing I think that’s important is to have flexibility in the future as it’s in practise that we will see what works great and what needs tweaked.
I’m really optimistic about this.

In my opinion, it should be about the number of games attended and that's all. A lot of the other points boil down to who has more expendable money, and that's just not the right way to go. A lot of fans in lower incomes budget a lot to be able to make every game, and this is just going to price out a lot of these fans from being able to make away games.

Heard it mentioned that foreign fans buying RTV memberships are valued just as much by the club as fans who buy STs.

I’m not for a minute trying to downplay the money foreign based fans give to the club but that’s just absurd

I have always been in the favour of those who actually attend and swipe their card should be given priority.

Because there are people who are on the CCCS to get cup final tickets who don’t actually attend the home games.

I hope the functions/merchandise etc is a lot of shite.

However the club are only trying to maximise revenue streams. It’s clear that Bisgrove has come in with some new fresh ideas, something that was badly needed.

Be interesting what they do with Travel Club points, people have spent thousands in recent years building up points and they could lose out to somebody that hasn’t but they bought some merch and hired the Ibrox Suite for a Tupperware party!

Surely all integrated in a big way into loyalty points

Bonus tier for those at Progrès in 2017 :confused:
:oops:

Heard it mentioned that foreign fans buying RTV memberships are valued just as much by the club as fans who buy STs.

I’m not for a minute trying to downplay the money foreign based fans give to the club but that’s just absurd
If they were that big a fan they wouldn't have emigrated in the first place surely! :D

Classic Half truth following a meeting.

what was said was that the price of an international RTV subscription isn’t far away from a ST and should that loyalty be rewarded? I would think yes

That is an absolute shambles.

Points for paying your ST upfront, buying merch & hosting functions at Ibrox is a disgrace. Football is a working class mans game and this is a scheme tailored towards the rich amongst the support - despite the fact they’re mostly already in the members club/hospitality suites and get as many tickets as they wish.

I’d really hope the fans, and the UB, kick up feck about this is if it gets the go ahead. What with UB being against modern football and all.

Fan power should win here, as that is a disgrace of a scheme.

hard for the club to please everyone, some daft things there but hopefully will be taken out once more meetings have taken place

Classic Half truth following a meeting.

what was said was that the price of an international RTV subscription isn’t far away from a ST and should that loyalty be rewarded? I would think yes

Not really a half truth as you’ve just worded what I’ve said in a slightly different manner.

Back