Rangers issuing statements.

Tormusk1872

I’d like to see Rangers issue on-line a “Daily Update” on all things relating to the Club.

The update would have the latest news about players, matches, tickets or anything of general interest that has happened relating to Rangers etc. In this Daily Update they could also include any of the current “press release statements”.

This would then bring an end to issuing “statements” willy nilly, which in my view have been fairly embarrassing at times lately.

Agree with the OP. The club should have a website that has a news section that gets updated daily.

I've knocked up a quick concept picture of what it might look like.

M2CRUJf.jpg

I’d like to see Rangers issue on-line a “Daily Update” on all things relating to the Club.

The update would have the latest news about players, matches, tickets or anything of general interest that has happened relating to Rangers etc. In this Daily Update they could also include any of the current “press release statements”.

This would then bring an end to issuing “statements” willy nilly, which in my view have been fairly embarrassing at times lately.
Get your daily news from Heart & Hand.
Rangers focused but with critical tone, when required.

I would rather our statements were done on the park at 3pm on a Saturday (or whenever we play). Win games of football, win trophies and compete for the league each season and then we can all get back to focusing on what's important, the football!

I know they have a website. But they could issue a news update every day on Twitter or whatever reaching a higher audience. This update could at all times have a link for the main website.
What could they issue every day that they already don’t?

I often look back and wonder how the world and myself in particular managed when you had to wait a week before you got a copy of the Rangers News through the door to catch up on all things at Ibrox. Granted if something big happened you would get a wee report on the transistor radio and on the Scottish news on the telly.

Back