Height of Flo Kamberi

He's not as tall as that but he's certainly a big lad, definitely over six foot. I really like the look of him, I think working under our coaches be could become real class

I think he’ll score in Braga. He’s got talent, needs better management than he’s had in my opinion.

I agree, he's got all the tools to be a quality striker. The way he took his goal last week showed a lot of composure and I love the way he's slotted into the squad. Looks to be loving it. Can't see him going back to Hibs.

I hope he scores on Wednesday and I’ve liked the look of him so far

Maybe needs to try and get the ball into the box more quickly for Alfie he’s playing the No 10 role tomorrow if Kent is benched

Hope he can chip in with some goals quickly too. We need others to score and not just Alfie

Always been impressed by this player, but more so on the deck rather than in the air, definitely a bit more direct and with pace than what we've got.

Seen articles claiming he's is 6ft 4 inch not a chance is he the same height as big Niko
I bumped into him in the lift after the game on Thursday in the ground and he’s not much taller than me at 6ft, but he’s over 6 foot.

found that with a few players when you see them in person they look different than they do on the pitch. Most players are smaller than you think and quite slight. Exception was Brian Laudrup who was a fucking tank and about 15 stone but I never thought of him like that. Remember seeing Bobo Balde in the flesh - he was rake thin and wasn’t that tall or imposing which was the opposite of how he was perceived this a massive unit.

I’ve met him when he was at Hibe and I would say hes maybe 5 10. I’m 6 2 and he was definitely smaller than me so absolutely no chance he’s 6ft 4 or 5

I’ve met him when he was at Hibe and I would say hes maybe 5 10. I’m 6 2 and he was definitely smaller than me so absolutely no chance he’s 6ft 4 or 5
I bumped into him in the lift after the game on Thursday in the ground and he’s not much taller than me at 6ft, but he’s over 6 foot.

found that with a few players when you see them in person they look different than they do on the pitch. Most players are smaller than you think and quite slight. Exception was Brian Laudrup who was a fucking tank and about 15 stone but I never thought of him like that. Remember seeing Bobo Balde in the flesh - he was rake thin and wasn’t that tall or imposing which was the opposite of how he was perceived this a massive unit.

Ive never met him

I

I saw van Dijk in town one day.
I always thought him tall but when I turned round he was a full head above me and I’m 5-10.

I think we could play him as part of the 3 with Kent and Alfie. Drop Hagi into midfield pushing on.

I think so as well both intelligent players with good movement.

Defoe likes to play in a 2 and Gerrard for whatever reasons doesn't often if ever really have both Defoe and morelos on the pitch at the same time.

Be worth a try if for whatever reason Alfie is suspended /injured/rested etc

Kamberi would be happy doing the donkey work and let defoe do his stuff around the 18 yard box

He's 6ft.3" google it
I was wondering who stole my special measuring tape

He's 1.92 m.which is 6ft.4".

I must admit I am really disappointed in Kamberi.

I thought he would have settled in quickly, adapted to our superior training and surroundings, and have grown to 6' 10" by now.

He's not as tall as that but he's certainly a big lad, definitely over six foot. I really like the look of him, I think working under our coaches be could become real class
I'm 6ft and the missus is always moaning I'm not a big lad

Back