SFA back-tracking on Keatings' appeal

the whole lot need to be removed ,they have shown consistently they are not up to implicating the system in any manner of fairness or transparency ,from top to bottom they need purged,,

So, they claim a panel member didn’t consider ‘ALL’ the evidence? That’s just lies. It’s not up to the panel to find their own evidence, they make their judgement based upon the evidence the SFA supplies them with. Their claim just doesn’t stack up at all.

In fairness to the player, it was never a second yellow/red card.

Last edited:
HsQiMu.jpg

I’m sure I heard that two of the three on the panel were “non football people”. What is that all about?

I wouldn’t trust these clowns to get the shape of the ball right for a game of football
Absolute shambles of an organisation

I’m glad the poor lad will likely get to play in the final though

SFA - Fucking useless

So, they claim a panel member didn’t consider ‘ALL’ the evidence? That’s just lies. It’s not up to the panel to find their own evidence, they make their judgement based upon the evidence the SFA supplies them with. Their claim just doesn’t stack up at all.

In fairness to the player, it was never a red card.

It couldn't be more obvious that they're aware of the uproar and how outrageous the decision was and are now trying to cover their tracks.

"Although everyone knew we phukked this up, we're still trying to get away with that whilst simultaneously admitting that we did phuk it up"

Highlights how much of a shambles the process is

It was clearly never a yellow card offence and obvious an error by the ref

Not admitting the ref made a mistake was utterly pathetic and sums up the SFA

Keatings at least gets to play in the cup final which is the correct decision at last

so because the decision was against us, it's looked at again?

the decision was wrong and the player does deserve to play in the final but there wouldn't be as much outrage if it was one of our players that was sent off for a dive that wasn't one, infact there would probably be laughter from certain media sources

we've already had that before remember, Aluko years back when it was never a dive which got upheld. Alfie's had one when the keeper connected with him, the keeper got injured and we didn't get a penalty for it

I’m sure I heard that two of the three on the panel were “non football people”. What is that all about?
I haven't had much dealing with lawyers in my life - but, lawyers seem to generate work for lawyers............

The game was so much simpler before lawyers got involved..................

Back