SFA back-tracking on Keatings' appeal

Interesting to read:
"The Determination of the Claim shall be made by the Fast Track Tribunal by examining and deliberating upon: (ii) all of the evidence and submissions delivered by the Claimant in support of the Notice of Claim."

ALL of the evidence submitted by the Claimant, meaning they MUST examine all videos and stills of other, similar incidents which have NOT been so punished.

For example, throat cutting gestures, pistol shooting pointers, assaults on our own players in the relevant game which saw no action, etc.

As others have pointed out, this admission from the SFA places EVERY Fast Track Tribunal decision that they have ever made in doubt (and also any upcoming ones too ...), and in fact makes it so much harder for member clubs to ever have any confidence in the SFA ever again to reach an honest, correct decision.

So, legally speaking any appeal which had this panel member on previously could be challenged in court and compensation sought?

One panel member said it hadn’t seen all the evidence.

Why not?

Why has this person now been removed from the list?
Haven't read all the thread so apologies if this has been covered, but do they not all sit in the one place and examine all the evidence at the same time ? Surely they dont do it from home ? Is this the same sort of panel McCoist once got into trouble for insisting the member's names should be available ?

Spot
This is the key thing we should be taking from this.

The amount of people that attempt to ridicule others on here about cheating referees, and today we have the SFA admit they were prepared to suspend a player from a cup final on the basis of someone's imagination.

There can be no doubt in anyone's mind now.
If the SFA are admitting their willingness to cheat, how can anyone claim their employees aren't at it?
Spot on mate.

Very unlike Maxwell to stand up as he is very much a Liewell placeman.

The cSFA are like the Natz. One agenda...make sure they get 10 an the other make sure we ge

Haven't read all the thread so apologies if this has been covered, but do they not all sit in the one place and examine all the evidence at the same time ? Surely they dont do it from home ? Is this the same sort of panel McCoist once got into trouble for insisting the member's names should be available ?
I'm sure I heard on the radio that the panel are all separate from each other and look at it themselves and then submit a decision. They don't have a discussion to come to an agreement. It's just three people who each give a yes/no to the appeal outcome.

Whether or not that means they sit at home, I don't know but I agree it would be odd.

Back