We should be extremely worried about the attitude of this team.

Not sure we can say that there’s something wrong in the dressing room. Look at the come back against braga?

We aren’t approaching league games with the team set up right. Teams have figured us out and we need to change up to counter that at times.

You’ve got to add to that the player form. Players who were excellent the first half of the season are poor the second half. Gerrard needs to see that and change it, the whole team needs to be considered based on form and performance.

Agreed.

We should also be extremely worried about how bad our managers tactics are. Today was a shambles, to change it get on top of the game find what should have been a winner. Then change it back to the way it was before when it wasn't working. Fucking mental from Gerrard. His naivety and lack of ability to learn from mistakes is stark.

I wish there was a suitable candidate to replace Gerrard because it is not working now, simple as that.

I'm sure we are working on replacing the career losers in the team. One positive is that the 2 January signings have looked good. Helander should improve us. I'm sure Gerrard and Wilson are looking at mentality as much as ability to improve us in the next transfer window. 9 in a row has been conceded, we just need to improve next year and try to stop them getting another.

Or the manager has overworked them in Dubai, and has multiple players playing in a system that doesn't get the best out of them and insists on a formation that doesn't work if Morelos is off his game. We saw how the team responded on Thursday after 60 dreadful minutes, it's not on the players, it's on the manager to get the best out of his players and he simply isn't

They look a completely different team post Break
Somethings seriously wrong. Wether its attitude. Wether its punching above our weight and now finding our level. Wether its tactics and form. I dont know what it is but that is a different group of players

Not sure we can say that there’s something wrong in the dressing room. Look at the come back against braga?

We aren’t approaching league games with the team set up right. Teams have figured us out and we need to change up to counter that at times.

You’ve got to add to that the player form. Players who were excellent the first half of the season are poor the second half. Gerrard needs to see that and change it, the whole team needs to be considered based on form and performance.

Braga was a one off and even then let’s not rewrite it they should’ve been 4/5/6 ahead we all though that comeback would galvanise us but it didn’t we are shocking to watch and play so passively its unreal. Then Kamberi comes on and boom he’s all go action the rest just walking pace at times

Agreed.

We should also be extremely worried about how bad our managers tactics are. Today was a shambles, to change it get on top of the game find what should have been a winner. Then change it back to the way it was before when it wasn't working. Fucking mental from Gerrard. His naivety and lack of ability to learn from mistakes is stark.

I wish there was a suitable candidate to replace Gerrard because it is not working now, simple as that.
I hope you're joking. Look at how far we have come since the day he came in. He inherited rubbish, and has definitely improved us. He's finding it hard to get perennial losers to win things. I'm sure Gerrard and Wilson know what we need to do to keep us improving.

I'd be very surprised if the majority of a squad mysteriously lose form simultaneously. It does appear to be attitude and mind set. My concern is the campaign against Morelos has taken its toll on him and he was all too often the main drive behind performances prior to Xmas. The rest seem incapable of performing when he doesn't.

I hope you're joking. Look at how far we have come since the day he came in. He inherited rubbish, and has definitely improved us. He's finding it hard to get perennial losers to win things. I'm sure Gerrard and Wilson know what we need to do to keep us improving.

I'm not joking.

This run of form is abysmal and unacceptable.

Agreed.

Totally agree, making the same mistakes week in week out is not learning

Or the manager has overworked them in Dubai, and has multiple players playing in a system that doesn't get the best out of them and insists on a formation that doesn't work if Morelos is off his game. We saw how the team responded on Thursday after 60 dreadful minutes, it's not on the players, it's on the manager to get the best out of his players and he simply isn't
If you watch the training vids from Dubai, you wil see the management team trying to drill the players to use a system of short sharp passing in the final third around the box, to try and break down stubborn defenses.

You can see the team trying to follow out these orders but it has backfired spectacularly and has actually done the opposite. It's dropped us points. They f*cked up big time imo.

Braga was a one off and even then let’s not rewrite it they should’ve been 4/5/6 ahead we all though that comeback would galvanise us but it didn’t we are shocking to watch and play so passively its unreal. Then Kamberi comes on and boom he’s all go action the rest just walking pace at times

I take your point about it being a one off. We created a lot of excellent chances against them too though. We should have scored before we did. Morelos sliding it to Kent at 0-0 early doors for example, better final ball and it’s a dream start.

I do agree, we are playing far too passively. When we played with pace early in the season teams couldn’t live with us. Now we’re playing far too much in our own half at a pedestrian pace.

I don’t know if it’s tactics, nerves or pressure but something has to change for us to improve this season.

He has but there’s now a touch of arrogance in Gerrard just now and it’s hurting us same players in the same tactics = same results it’s madness

You've done a not bad job of rewriting it there yourself

I take your point about it being a one off. We created a lot of excellent chances against them too though. We should have scored before we did. Morelos sliding it to Kent at 0-0 early doors for example, better final ball and it’s a dream start.

I do agree, we are playing far too passively. When we played with pace early in the season teams couldn’t live with us. Now we’re playing far too much in our own half at a pedestrian pace.

I don’t know if it’s tactics, nerves or pressure but something has to change for us to improve this season.

I’m lost with this team mate just can’t get my mind around how they are playing like this compared to pre break. I’m a huge Gerrard fan but his arrogance is costing us and will cost him the support of the fans soon if super Ally can be turned then watch this space.

He has but there’s now a touch of arrogance in Gerrard just now and it’s hurting us same players in the same tactics = same results it’s madness
I do think Kent and Katic need dropped. Neither are doing well enough to keep their place. Goldson, Tavernier, Davis, Arfield, Morelos have also not looked themselves.

Whatever you do don't complain or even worse boo! , a fair majority of them are showing once again they don't have the mentality required to be Rangers players when times are tough.

It's as much about mentality as it is about attitude.

Winners have a narcissistic streak and believe that they're going to triumph. Losers doubt their own ability and question whether or not, they have what it takes.

As Connery said in The Rock, 'Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fvck the prom queen'.

Winning breeds winning and at the moment, this team team simply don't have the mental strength to see out the games on a consistent basis.

Today, we went a goal behind, pulled it back to 2-1, and then dropped 2 points from a winning position.

As I type, the mentally challengeds went a goal behind, pulled it back to 2-1, and then ......

Watch how that one ends and then compare the difference.

As it currently stands, we simply don't have the mental fortitude to see things over the line, and own the right to call ourselves Champions.

Gerrard looks lost in his post match interview he can’t sort this out imo
He's literally just said one thing that should make a huge difference, Helander. He is our best centre half. Other than that he needs to probably add physicality to the midfield for these types of games. Gerrard has a good team around him. He might look to add a defensive coach though.

The core of SGs team are these players

Tav, Goldson, Jack, Morelos and Kent.

All of them are weak minded and now serial losers. Their form always collapses after Xmas and some of them like Kent have never been in form apart from the odd glimpse.
You build your team on weak minded players who have no real hunger to win things then you are doomed to fool.
If he doesn’t get rid of most of them this summer then SG will be gone before Xmas 2020.

I’m lost with this team mate just can’t get my mind around how they are playing like this compared to pre break. I’m a huge Gerrard fan but his arrogance is costing us and will cost him the support of the fans soon if super Ally can be turned then watch this space.

I am in the same boat. It’s been a rollercoaster this season, we get to the highs and we absolutely plummet back to the lows. We shouldn’t be losing the points we’ve lost in the last month or so. Not title winning form.

I don’t expect us to turn over teams 5-0 every week. But I don’t remember when we’ve lost not toiled it’s that bad for me.

Morelos - anyone that thinks we’re getting a shed load of cash for a player that looks uninterested and frankly overweight and unfit is high.

and just come consider this - Gerrard talks about the mentality about being a rangers player. Then as soon as we go 2-1 up, all over them we revert back to the very pish formation that wasn’t working in the first place, inviting pressure on. A pathetic decision - we should be going for The jugular not putting up the white flag.

I am in the same boat. It’s been a rollercoaster this season, we get to the highs and we absolutely plummet back to the lows. We shouldn’t be losing the points we’ve lost in the last month or so. Not title winning form.

I don’t expect us to turn over teams 5-0 every week. But I don’t remember when we’ve lost not toiled it’s that bad for me.

Agree mate I can see how we may drop points at Aberdeen or Tynecastle but not this season both are shocking also Aberdeen at home now this after Killie it’s lose your job form and it shows absolutely no signs of turning

The core of SGs team are these players

Tav, Goldson, Jack, Morelos and Kent.

All of them are weak minded and now serial losers. Their form always collapses after Xmas and some of them like Kent have never been in form apart from the odd glimpse.
You build your team on weak minded players who have no real hunger to win things then you are doomed to fool.
If he doesn’t get rid of most of them this summer then SG will be gone before Xmas 2020.
Extremely harsh on Ryan Jack, who was out of the team for most of the collapse, and is now stuck on a team with no confidence. He's probably our best and most consistent player. Morelos looks lost, but we don't know what's happening with him off the pitch. New kid, private life all over the papers, racist abuse covered up. He's put on weight, which tells me that all is not right with him away from football.

They look a completely different team post Break
Somethings seriously wrong. Wether its attitude. Wether its punching above our weight and now finding our level. Wether its tactics and form. I dont know what it is but that is a different group of players

agree with this, completely different from before Christmas. I don’t know what has happened. Can’t single out a few players, it’s the whole team that are off.

Morelos - anyone that thinks we’re getting a shed load of cash for a player that looks uninterested and frankly overweight and unfit is high.

and just come consider this - Gerrard talks about the mentality about being a rangers player. Then as soon as we go 2-1 up, all over them we revert back to the very pish formation that wasn’t working in the first place, inviting pressure on. A pathetic decision - we should be going for The jugular not putting up the white flag.
He put on Davis to control the game. Instead he was overwhelmed. If we had tried to stay on the front foot we'd have won. A good comparison in boxing is Fury v Wilder. First match, he was winning on points and tried to avoid his opponent, who landed a big punch and somehow sneaked a draw. This time around he pummelled him and forced a knockout (technically). He knew he had to stay on the front foot to make sure he wasn't caught with a sucker punch. We didn't.

Back