Can’t even got angry anymore

scooter70

Now becoming used to being hit by the train once you see some light at the end of the tunnel

From Halliday still being part of that first team to Katic still being on the park after 30mins, Goldson thinking he’s Beckenbaur (sp), Kent failing to beat men and cut back inside every single time, Morelos being so far off the boil, Captain fantastic not being able to lift the side it’s all just too fkin predictable

10 points dropped since break is just completely unacceptable and criminal really

Seeing our manager sit back in dugout when we went 2-2 sums it all up, all a bit clueless really

Seeing our manager sit back in dugout when we went 2-2 sums it all up, all a bit clueless really

I might get a bit of stick but this really fcking bugs me.

When things are going well he's animated and on the touchline issuing instructions and rallying cries. As soon as we are in a bit of bother he's slunk back in his chair looking detatched and frankly uninspiring.

If anything it should be the other way around. I still have faith and don't agree with the loonies wanting him sacked, but he needs to really step up, because Rangers don't need a fairweather leader. Right now we need someone to grab us by the scruff and turn this shite around.

I can , I'm f*ucking raging . Horrendous performance from a team incapable of maintaining performances

Now becoming used to being hit by the train once you see some light at the end of the tunnel

From Halliday still being part of that first team to Katic still being on the park after 30mins, Goldson thinking he’s Beckenbaur (sp), Kent failing to beat men and cut back inside every single time, Morelos being so far off the boil, Captain fantastic not being able to lift the side it’s all just too fkin predictable

10 points dropped since break is just completely unacceptable and criminal really

Yawn. Pathetic!!

I was at the apathy stage after drawing with the sheep and was very much resigned to the league being over. However today has made me angry as despite the league being over too many players are hiding on the park.

That’s the surprising thing for me, I’ve just shrugged my shoulders, I expected it today, fucking expected it! That’s how bad it’s become.

Let's be honest, if you had two opinions of what would happen after the Braga game, one being we would kick on and the other we would continue the domestic form, the vast majority would have went with the second option.

I’m raging as well. Same pish different day and I see no light at the end of the tunnel. As someone said to drop 10 points since Xmas is criminal and the blame lies firmly at Gerrard’s door. He should have subbed Katic and left Hagi on the park.

agreed with all your points made

When things are going well he's animated and on the touchline issuing instructions and rallying cries. As soon as we are in a bit of bother he's slunk back in his chair looking detatched and frankly uninspiring.

If anything it should be the other way around. I still have faith and don't agree with the loonies wanting him sacked, but he needs to really step up, because Rangers don't need a fairweather leader. Right now we need someone to grab us by the scruff and turn this shite around.
this, I don't get it, how can someone who is supposed to have been one the greatest captains of all time not be able to rally his team when we need it most, you never seen him hiding when he was a player but everytime we are struggling its hands in pocket slouched back in the duggout face tripping him like he has chucked the towel in himself

100% very noticeable. The time we need encouragement and direction he is never there as are any of the coaches. Although Beale can sometimes be seen giving SG his thoughts. No communication from bench to team unless we are winning.

True if you think this is acceptable.

Believe me I've had a few sleepless nights since the winter break because of the performances of our team but we need to get behind them instead of abusing them. The atmosphere at some of our games recently has become utterly toxic and I can see the our levels have dropped but screaming at the players helps nobody.

Believe me I've had a few sleepless nights since the winter break because of the performances of our team but we need to get behind them instead of abusing them. The atmosphere at some of our games recently has become utterly toxic and I can see the our levels have dropped but screaming at the players helps nobody.
So the fans should just sit back and say “good job guys, well done on looking fucking totally disinterested and once again switching off after taking a lead. Nice Instagram post of your new motor lads, well done!”

Usual hysteria and bullshit from those on here who no doubt were telling everyone and anyone how big a Rangers fan they are since Thursday night.

But alas.

The “Walking away” brigade have returned

The sense of entitlement brigade.

Those who have never experienced a real life battle.

But keep battering away on your handheld devices.

From this moment on.

There shall be No Surrender.

Did they look totally disinterested to you? We lost a goal from a corner for the first time this season at a time we were dominating the game. I'm fucking raging at the result but not at the players, we should have won the game.

11 meaningless fixtures to go until we can look forward to the next campaign.

Totally agree it's the same thoughts after every game since the winter break. Total capitulation.

Totally gutted with it. Down at Ibrox for the Motherwell game at the beginning of April with the Lewis and Harris RSC for the annual trip and had been really looking forward to it. Now it’s going to be the same as last season where we had a great time in hospitality but the game is meaningless.

Pretty much all of it.

You sound like you want Gerrard gone? Who do you suggest as a realistic replacement?

Didn’t say that at all, big leap

However some of his decisions are questionable to say least and as I did say results now becoming pretty predictable

If he did go though a manager would do me, not a youth development coach next time around please

Same shit, different week. To predictable. No winning mentality. Players shit it at hint of trouble against the dross of the SPL, Morelos head is away, Kent poor and don’t even know where to start with Katic today. You think Scott Brown would allowing Celtic’s standards to drop that many points away from home since Jan. We simply don’t a proper Rangers man captain and people who knows what to play for this club

I was up watching the Fury fight then went to bed.Woke up at 3 and seen this.After Thursday night I was hopefull we turned the corner.Now I'm just bemused at our capitulating the league. Celtic are nothing special and thats what kills it for me.

Usual hysteria and bullshit from those on here who no doubt were telling everyone and anyone how big a Rangers fan they are since Thursday night.

But alas.

The “Walking away” brigade have returned

The sense of entitlement brigade.

Those who have never experienced a real life battle.

But keep battering away on your handheld devices.

From this moment on.

There shall be No Surrender.
How staunch!

Didn’t say that at all, big leap

However some of his decisions are questionable to say least and as I did say results now becoming pretty predictable

If he did go though a manager would do me, not a youth development coach next time around please

A manager like Pedro Caixinha or Mark Warburton? There are a number of players who wouldn't even consider our club, like Defoe, if it wasn't for the current manager.

I totally get the frustration and I have no idea what has happened since hammering the scum but i do believe we have the best man controlling things.

Slowly losing faith with this squad and management get the odd moment of positivity and then we collapse at the next hurdle make no mistake that win at the pedo chambers was a bad thing for us and this team they thought that's us arrived and got too cocky and now their paying for it.

Back