Kris Boyd 100% correct - He has just said Katic performance was the worst he has ever seen from a Rangers centre back.

He’s not right as Russell Martin was an abomination almost every time he played.

Katic today though was a disgrace and I understand boyds view.

Had a bad bad match today but sadly nowhere near the worst I have seen.

then again I rarely see it the same as KB .

I sense a lack of harmony between Goodson n Katic , on personality level I mean . Not sure if it’s bullshit wromg or not but it just seems there’s So very little support and guidance going on

Vast majority of the players we sign from Europe have flaws, otherwise the likes of Zenit, Lyon, RB Leipzig would hoover them up. It's down to the management to try iron them out. Every now and again the flaws shine through like today

Mcfadden was right too

You can criticise katic for different things but not for winning headers/clearing lines.

When he doesnt do that he's rotten

Been loads worse and not all that long ago. Goldson wasn't much better, or ..well just about every other player out there today

At the start of the season I thought we had four very good centre halves. Truth be told, not one of them is as good as I thought he was.

Wonder where all the why does Katic always get dropped brigade are, fact of the matter is hes not a very good player in fact hes awful and always has been.

I appreciate putting money out for flair players.

We need a big F&&k off centre back who will dominate his defenders and almost any striker he’s against. He’ll cost money but we’re winning nothing with a defence that will yield goals when they’re under any kind of sustained pressure.

Souness built on Butcher and Walter had Gough.

Katic had a howler today and you've got to wonder why Gerard didn't replace him with Edmundson who was on the bench.

The fact Gerard says he needs Helander back fit is telling and to be frank, you could also replace Goldson who I thought had another poor game.

Katic was awful. Goldson very hesitant. If you cannot defend well, your done for. Will Stevie G now change again for Edmunson? Let’s wait and see. We all know you need a settled back line, we certainly did not have that today. Over to you Stevie and co.

Not to that it matters but nobody will match Russell Martin semi final against Celtic.

3assists lol.

you either laugh or cry, both situations very depressing

I forgot all about that shocker until now.
Rob Kierman defending against Hibs in the cup is up there.

Worst he has ever seen? He was utterly awful, no doubt about it. But hyperbolic nonsense. Russell Martin and Rob Kiernan consistently put in performances just as bad or worse. And that's only within the last 4 or 5 years!
Katic would have played better with six pints in him, he played like he'd just done 12 rounds with Tyson Fury. The pundits have called it wrong by blaming complacency when in fact it's a confidence issue as he's never been the same player since Hellander came in ahead of him. He plays on the left hand side yet my wife has a better left foot.

Easy to single out one player when you could have aimed at any of the other 10 plus the management
Yes he was poor. But any worse than that shit show upfront or in midfield?

Aye he was worse by quite a distance. I normally rate Katic but he was horrific and gifted them 2 goals.

Katic was a fu(king mess today! But why oh fu(king why does the team at 2-1 up celebrate like they’ve just won the bloody match and immediately take the foot off the gas?!?! It’s the same bad movie time after time!

Worst he has ever seen? He was utterly awful, no doubt about it. But hyperbolic nonsense. Russell Martin and Rob Kiernan consistently put in performances just as bad or worse. And that's only within the last 4 or 5 years!

This all day. Katic was very poor but the days of Martin, keirnan, Cribari and Perry are far too fresh in the memory for those kind of statements

Get prepared for the rest of the season being a mirror image of today. folks...The opposition will continually close us down and punt high balls between our two centre halfs and they’re in with a shout.

Easy to single out one player when you could have aimed at any of the other 10 plus the management
Yes he was poor. But any worse than that shit show upfront or in midfield?
He was better, he got 2 assists today
Pity they were for the wrong team

I think all that we heard from Kris Boyd today is how much it hurts him seeing Rangers having absolutely folded since the break. We all feel the same anger about that.

No defending Katic’s defending today, though. It was horrible. Bomb-scare bad

Back