Liverpool v West Ham live Sky Sports 8.00

Wonder if this is the start of liverpools downfall, Man City are more than capable of winning every game
Haha behave

City might win every game but no way do Liverpool lose 7 or 8
It’s just not gonna happen
The title is heading to Anfield tonight’s result will only delay it a week or 2 if they drop points tonight

What I'd give to be strolling to a league title again. Feeling on top of the world every day. Still seems a million miles away.

Some performance from West Ham at points but you always think this Liverpool side will win. The noise the crowd generate drives them on.

Pity it’s so hard to get a ticket, they’re the only one of my teams not driving me batshit crazy this season. Us, Liverpool and Leeds

Liverpool have had the luck of the rub all season? For 27 games? 26 wins 1 draw, undefeated at Anfield in 2yrs, 44 undefeated in the league, 18 wins in a row, current European and world champions, anyone claiming that’s down to luck is off their head

quite simply this Liverpool team is one of the best footballing sides ever

Never say die attitude from Liverpool. The players aren't stressing out this season when they aren't in the lead. They just know they will get a goal. I wish some of our players will like this, just don't when they are beaten.

Back