Liverpool v West Ham live Sky Sports 8.00

Lurgan Loyal

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino
West Ham XI: Fabianski, Ngakia, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Noble, Soucek, Snodgrass, F. Anderson, Antonio

Would like to see West Ham do well but if the concede early could be a long night for them.

Should be a comfortable win. Said in the other thread too, a heavy scoreline for my fantasy football team would be ideal :D

I'll go for 4-0 Liverpool.

Not won the league for 30 years and the atmosphere is like a morgue.

See the atmosphere issue?

I think it’s a knock on effect of how much of an anti climax the league is turning into.

First title in 30 years, first premiership title and they’ve got it won so far out it seems they can’t really enjoy it

Davie Moyes only the 4th ever manager to have his teams score over 700 EPL goals.

One of the greats.

See the atmosphere issue?

I think it’s a knock on effect of how much of an anti climax the league is turning into.

First title in 30 years, first premiership title and they’ve got it won so far out it seems they can’t really enjoy it

In the scums Mowbray season I'm sure our attendances started falling because we were so far ahead. May be remembering it wrong though but it can be an issue at a lot of clubs.

Fornals who scored West Hams goal there is a cracking player. Stood out like a sore thumb for me when we played Villareal last season.

Same tactics employed by us, not gameplay I'm talking about but the tactics.

They're looking for their full backs to operate both wings although it's happening no dig.

They're defence is getn harried and cannae cope.

Midfield, too slow and relying on salah and firmina up front who are only small forwards.

West Ham can score again, right now they've got the measure of Liverpool.

Back