Early finish Loyal

Working through lunch to get away at 4.

Arranged a meeting off site 3-4 too. No chance of it over running

Got a half day .....but due to people calling in sick and things going tits up i might have to stay on a bit, but should be away on time to catch the game.

Awww FFS.... I thought it was a 6pm kick off same as the Thursday away games.
I can get away at 4:30 and pay scant regard to speed regulations.

By sheer happenstance, have the week off as a holiday I booked months ago so watching it with my young lad in our holiday home in Arisaig. Would have really struggled to seen it otherwise.

I only start work at 4pm so will miss the entire 1st half. Will take an “extended break” and watch the whole second half on my phone.

on my days off just now going to head round to the shop for a few beers and that will be me settled for the afternoon. :))

It’s my sons birthday today so always planned to be off today. Then suddenly got made redundant on Monday last week, thankfully got a new job the next day, but in my interview made sure to say I needed today off!

We are heading to Bar 72 for the beam back as his birthday treat. Hope it’s worth it!

Everyone get themselves an early finish from work today to catch kick off?

I'm working through my lunch to finish at 4

Doing the exact same as you mate.

Work through lunch, finish at four and then down the road to Ayr to watch the game in the house.

Got a call at one then will be retreating back to work from home this afternoon.

Was told last night that all staff had to be in the office this morning for a meeting, otherwise would have just worked from home.

Meeting was cancelled.

Working through lunch , well kinda !

Leave here at 4ish , drop off car and head into town for the game, might even make in time for kick off for a change !

Got the dentist tomorrow which I need to leave early for, so no early leave for the game today :mad: Apparently it's not "fair" on the others if I left early twice in one week.

By sheer happenstance, have the week off as a holiday I booked months ago so watching it with my young lad in our holiday home in Arisaig. Would have really struggled to seen it otherwise.

#Stealth

Away half hour early at 4 o clock for "doctors":p

One of the few benefits of my place you never really get questioned if need away early. Get docked half hour though.

Back