Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

Hugh Keevins needs spoken to. He’s always crowed about being Burns’s great pal and he co-wrote books with Burns. If anyone knows Burns’s involvement whether covering up or as a victim, I reckon it’s Keevins.
To me Burns always looked like a troubled man. Perhaps a victim himself? We will never know.

That was pretty harrowing. Those lads have been let down hugely over the years. From football to the law courts, the paedos have been very leniently treated. Any football fan out there watching this story as it pans out should feel nothing but anger at all those who made it hell for those kids and denied them true justice. The warning of a reckoning at the end of the piece there will have a few of that shower sleeping badly tonight, and rightly so.

The SFA are guilty of the cover up as well do you think they would have an enquiry by someone that would condemn them.
This SFA enquiry is a sham, only a real public enquiry free from the influence of the Scottish paedohiders is what is required.
Totally agree, but for the English FA, they would have sat on their hands. They are part of the problem. Slowly but surely the truth is coming out.

I was abused as a child not sexually but mentally and physically I can confirm at the age of 51 it still has some effect on me to the judge you haven't a bloody clue,
What that judge said,its no wonder the courts up here are so lenient. We have Kelly 12 months and bennell 30 years. That in itself is a national embarrasment that needs to be addressed asap

What is really interesting is the matter has now been referred to the football authorities in England and to the police.
That tells me that those behind the SFA inquiry never wanted to deal with the matter but have only ended up pushing those looking into it further afield to get justice for the victims.

Last edited:
That bill Kelly is an absolute scumbag. Absolutely ZERO remorse there.
maybe Thomson isn’t going to help his bestestest buddy Phils favourite team out after all.
Maybe he’s about to drive a nail into a very dirty and murky coffin.

And still, there is the whataboutery from celtic, utterly hurt that so far there is no mention of rangers anywhere.
maybe because rangers weren’t part of a systematic paedophile and child trafficking ring. Maybe rangers dealings with paedophiles involvedat the club were dear with in a certain manner than meant the clubs conscience was fully clear?

all in all, it looks like celtic are going to lose some friends.

“Could one of Britain’s biggest clubs, about to be facing a reckoning”

Celtic now officially shaking in their boots as the whole of Britain tune in tomorrow to witness the industrial scale child sex abuse that went on there, as senior people within that club chose to look the other way.

A full scale paedophile ring was running amok, unabated, and, possibly even enabled.

At long last, the truth is about to come out.

Last edited:
Tonight ended with a scathing comment on the 'separate entity' nonsense back-lit by their logo. Tomorrow promises to be even more critical of their failure to admit, apologize & compensate.
And yet the vile organisation continue to peddle the separate entity line. That are the sickest and most vile sporting organisation on this planet.

With regard to the allegations regarding historic abuse at Celtic Boys’ Club (which, so far as we have been made aware, relate to the period prior to 1997), although Celtic Football Club is a separate organisation, we take these extremely seriously because of the historic contacts between the two organisations. Police investigations were given support, so as to seek to ensure that those individuals who abused young people were brought to justice.

Back