Who Do You Want in the Last 16?

Who Do You Want in the Last 16 and Why?

• Total voters
LASK or Copenhagen. Would make us favourites to beat them both.

We will give any of those teams a game over two legs, but avoid Man Utd , Sevilla and Inter please .

Copenhagen , we comfortable beat FC Midtjylland , who are 9 points clear of them in the league and who beat them 4-1 recently.

Funny to say Copenhagen but they are probably one of the easiest teams there.

There's a decent amount of teams there I wouldn't be scared of.

Copenhagen as they are the worst team left. A lot of people underestimating LASK who doing well domestically and in Europe this season.

Just Put out Ajax , no mugs.
Agreed, but most teams we have played are of similar ilk.
Copenhagen would be nice, but again they’ve just embarrassed the bheasts. I’d be weary of them. LASK might be a shout but I have a feeling for getafe. We shouldn’t be afraid of any team here to be fair. Why should we be?

In any other circumstance Inter for a trip to the San Siro but I've gone for Copenhagen.

Would also be happy with Man Utd but I think we'll draw Shaktar for some reason.

One of the German teams.

I want to see us play someone we haven't played before and easy to get to for travelling supporters.

In any other circumstance Inter for a trip to the San Siro but I've gone for Copenhagen.

Would also be happy with Man Utd but I think we'll draw Shaktar for some reason.
hope not for two reason , they are a good side and the travelling would be a bastar*

Olympiakos would be an interesting one.

Knowing our luck though it would be Inter and the game postponed due to Corona virus.

FC Copenhagen, used to work there, and still have a friend who lives there...
Great city with best looking females in the world...fact ;)

LASK play great football right now but to be honest their manager is shite. Basel are nothing special and Copenhagen would be a nice draw too i reckon.

On the other side Inter and Roma and of course Sevilla and fucking Leverkusen would be the toughest teams to get.

LASK play great football right now but to be honest their manager is shite. Basel are nothing special and Copenhagen would be a nice draw too i reckon.

On the other side Inter and Roma and of course Sevilla and fucking Leverkusen would be the toughest teams to get.

Sevilla nearly got put out.

Finished 0-0 on the night and they went through on away goals after drawing 1-1 in the first leg. Cluj apparently had a goal disallowed near the end of the match tonight which would have taken them through.

Copenhagen or basel as they're probably the most winnable ties. I can understand people wanting a big draw but the further we get the more money we get so I want the easiest draw possible

No brainer, Copenhagen.

We would have a genuinely great chance of beating them and then we could hope for a bigger side in the quarters.

LASK (iff a bit unknown), Copenhagen or Basel for the easier draw, maybe Getafe. For the prestige I would like Roma as I've always had a soft spot for them and I can't remember ever playing them.

Back