Who Do You Want in the Last 16?

Who Do You Want in the Last 16 and Why?

• Total voters

Oranje

and Why?

Arsenal/Olympiakos still in progress at time of posting.

EDIT: Arsenal now eliminated.

Last edited:
Copenhagen and hopefully get through to the quarters just to rub salt in the wound! Would rather a favourable draw that we can progress and keep the "big" draw for the final!

I fancy a trip to the Emirates to be honest. Good day out in London, we will probably get a good allocation and then we will fill the rest of their empty seats.

Copenhagen.
Watched ten minutes before their penalty and switched off.
They were battling for everything but I couldn't see them holding out at 1-1 can't believe they pumped them out.

Copenhagen or Eintracht Frankfurt (not on the list) for me, would fancy our chances against both of them. Eintracht are very inconsistent and not as good as they’ve been last couple of seasons and Copenhagen are very beatable

Lets avoid Italy... risk of closed door game there due to coronavirus and if it gets any worse, possibility of airlines halting flights.

Getafe, just to be different to the obvious LASK/Copenhagen answers. Trip to Madrid...underdogs but possible. We'd take more than Liverpool took for the CL final last year for a last 16 tie against a provincial side

Back