Copenhagen goalscorer charged by cops

Kinda looked to me like the player was running to celebrate and his momentum was carrying him towards the officer who had moved into his path and he instinctively stuck out his hands to protect himself from crashing into him.

That's what his lawyer should be saying anyway.

Pretty well what I was thinking too.

With the added bit of: "And what WAS that police officer doing there anyway? If he hadn't been there it would have been the normal scene, typical of most Euro goalscoring celebrations, of a player celebrating alongside his colleagues. Why WAS that policeman there, that he got in the way of the celebration ?"

Hold on a minute. Does anyone actually know what he did (allegedly)? He ran over to the fans after scoring and expected to jump right in there, and a policeman tried, quite rightly to stop him. There was a wee tangle between the two before the camera cut away. The player could have easily lashed out.
From other videos available copper had hold of a player other player comes in and relieves the copper from the pressure of holding the first player. Said copper then falls on his fat arse.

Hold on a minute. Does anyone actually know what he did (allegedly)? He ran over to the fans after scoring and expected to jump right in there, and a policeman tried, quite rightly to stop him. There was a wee tangle between the two before the camera cut away. The player could have easily lashed out.

Yes there's a video, it's not the guy who has just scored who puts him on his arse though it's one of his team-mates (the first goalscorer).

The copper trys to stop the copenhagen player from celebrating with his fans (which always annoys me at their dome, as it doesn't happen anywhere else) and one of his team-mates come steaming in running through the copper and puts him on his arse.

Remember when this goal went in at Ibrox and all those Police Scotland officers ran over to stop him celebrating with the away support....

1a1a1a12aa8.jpg

It's the first goal scorer that was charged, I think a lot of people are referencing the 2nd goal, either way it issues up this tin pot country

There's a video out there that shows the whole episode. It's the second goal, the one that killed the game, copper tries to grab player who scored goal in mid jump of celebration towards his fans, teammate who scored first goal barges said copper in the back and he fell over. The scum copper clearly overreacted.

You must be a copper, the way you’ve seamlessly made up a story to suit is uncannily Police Scotland.

It's the first goal scorer that was charged, I think a lot of people are referencing the 2nd goal, either way it issues up this tin pot country
It was the first goal scorer but the incident happened at the 2nd goal, either way it’s the officer own fault for getting in the way.

You must be a copper, the way you’ve seamlessly made up a story to suit is uncannily Police Scotland.
I’m not a cop I’m afraid. And no story was made up. I just asked a question and said something could have happened that nobody has seen. The others who replied to my post said there’s a video. I watched it and the polis was wiped out! You can’t do that.

Watch the video, anyway if you make a complaint for that your in the wrong job.

Country is a joke and PS are a shower of useless bastards

50 year paedo ring and they have to rely on journalists to do the leg work and name the child abusers so they can arrest them

The officer who grabbed the goal scorer should be asked why did he manhandle the player who was celebrating in front of their own fans

PS need investigated for corruption as they are not above the law themselves

Last edited:
Back