One of two things needs to happen now

SDF

This squad of players is either ruthlessly culled come the summer (and I mean torn apart) or the manager goes.

And we all know how it ends when a group of players decide they either can't be arsed playing or they're utterly terrified of playing. I cannot help but feel this ends with a new manager come next season. I cannot believe it's come to this.

And BTW, if Gerrard goes then this group of players better still be on their way out. There is simply no place for that level of shitehousery or shitebaggery at Ibrox.

I'm done with them. Starting with the captain and vice captain.

Gerrard has to go, he continually picks the shitebags

this.

Gerrard has unstoppable players, two of them let him down badly constantly.

others are dropped after 1 mistake, I imagine it’s not a great dressing room to be in.

Hopefully Gerrard goes and takes his two captains Goldson and Tav with him to Liverpool under 19’s

Regardless of the managerial situation the majority of these players must go in the summer
No they shouldn’t. With decent additions, And by that I mean, some proper seasoned pros, added to the squad it will pull everything together.

A shite squad and team don’t do this well in europe without having talent.

We just don’t have the players with balls that can get us through the league campaign. I’d argue not one.

I fail to see how Gerrard survives this.

They are his players either signed on his watch or inherited and kept on.
He’s thrown them collectively under the bus several times.

They may be absolute shitebags, but they are his shitebags.

Why does he deserve the chance to do it all again come summer?

I'm done with this season

Took my 2 last holidays for the upcoming mhanks game

Hope to fu(k I can get them cancelled.

Overhaul needed

Gerrard and his staff obviously cant get a reaction from a lot of the players they brought in, in some cases at great expense, why should they be trusted with more money and another group?

Gerrard has built a squad who can play pretty football when the sun is shining but without any of the grit and mental toughness you need to win leagues and trophies.
He’d be a great manager for a Newcastle or Aston Villa type club but he will never be a successful Rangers manager

This squad of players is either ruthlessly culled come the summer (and I mean torn apart) or the manager goes.

And we all know how it ends when a group of players decide they either can't be arsed playing or they're utterly terrified of playing. I cannot help but feel this ends with a new manager come next season. I cannot believe it's come to this.

And BTW, if Gerrard goes then this group of players better still be on their way out. There is simply no place for that level of shitehousery or shitebaggery at Ibrox.

They are deliberately playing bad to get the manager sacked. Something serious must have happened for this to occur.
The difference between our form to what it is now is fucking ridiculous.

Yep. And not one of them can hide from this.

This will be Tavernier's 4th manager. Morelos' 3rd. Jack's 3rd. I'm including the Murty shit-show here.

Davis' and McGregor's 2nd. I'm including the McCoist first season collapse here.

That tells me all I need to know about the part they've played.

Last edited:

What costs more?

Player cull or manager removal

The two you've mentioned at the end are the two that stand out for me.

A pair of imposters with ideas above their station, continuously cost us points.

Even if the manager goes half these players can't remain, they just don't have what it takes

this.

Gerrard has unstoppable players, two of them let him down badly constantly.

others are dropped after 1 mistake, I imagine it’s not a great dressing room to be in.

Hopefully Gerrard goes and takes his two captains Goldson and Tav with him to Liverpool under 19’s

This is were it gets indefensible for SG.

We all know Goldson will be in that team come Sunday despite tonight's shambles.

If that was Katic he wouldn't have been seen for another three months.

Where is the money coming from to overhaul again?

The super duper Macron shirt deal? We are done financially to start again

It’s not even 10 weeks since we were arguably the best team in the country and beating Celtic convincingly on their own patch.

For me there’s only 2 explanations for the absolute collapse since then;

- Shitebaggery. The expectation of actually winning silverware has been just too much for most of these players to handle.

- Something’s happened to make the majority of the squad turn off the manager.

Fcuk knows what it is but I don’t think I’ve seen a side implode like this before over such a timeframe.

This is were it gets indefensible for SG.

We all know Goldson will be in that team come Sunday despite tonight's shambles.

If that was Katic he wouldn't have been seen for another three months.

Gerrard’s favourites, immune to criticism.

If he’s lost the dressing room it’s little fucking wonder.

A week ago tonight this place was bouncing, we had just beaten a top European side for the 2nd time in a week, 3 domestic games in between and lost 2 and drawn one, tragic :confused:

Completely agree and I feel sorry for Gerrard but no matter what happens with the manager some of these players have to go. The last thing I want is a new manager coming in and giving everyone a clean slate. Some of the players have had their last chance.

Back