Morelos or Prso or Mols

A fully fit Michael mols, was just a class above the other two.

Morelos because at times he’s had to carry this Rangers team for months at a time.

Prso loved the big man and he scored some important goals for us but he’d be 3rd for me.

Mols was an impeccable ambassador for the club on and off the park.

Prso let himself down with the whole Le Guen/Ferguson thing IMO, but I'd still have him before Morelos.

However, I adore all 3! :)

Mols first for sure, he is one of my all time favourite Rangers players, that turn was a thing of beauty, and then to show the mental strength to come back from what he went through and contribute to a treble winning side

Prso, we're simply not winning the league on helicopter sunday without him throughout the season, a warrior

Morelos if he keeps going will get the other two in level of success

Mols - pre injury
Prso - ragdolled and scored against Tims
Morelos - yet to score against Tims so Prso just
edges ahead of him

Prso for me,

I think as a support we underate him, great touch, good skill, strong as an ox, good in the air, capable of scoring all types of goals and created more than he scored and he scored a good amount. Couple this with the fact he often played wide for us and for me he was the most complete forward we've had since the late 90s.

Nearly forgetting that he was a warrior and an out and out winner.

Second Mols and third Morelos

Mols, Prso, Morelos.
Mols the best technically by a distance, combined with good work rate. Prso gave 110% in every game and was a player you would always want in your team.
Morelos great goalscorer and tremendous worker when he’s in the mood.

Prso in this team would be far less effective as he wasnt a very resounding goalscorer and we rely heavily on Morelos for that exact reason, Morelos also fit and motivated is a better player than Prso IMO, pre injury Mols is without a doubt the best of the 3 and even post injury is still the best

No contest about the first Mols by an absolute distance. Personally I would have Morelia before Prso when he's on his game.

Back