Morelos or Prso or Mols

Mols was technically the best player, however for me Prso was a more effective all rounder, for us anyway. If Mols had not been hampered by injury I am confident this would be a no brainier. Once Morelos gets some silverware and performed at a Champions League level he can perhaps enter the conversation.

Mols is easily the best of the 3, pre injury he was absolutely sensational, post injury he was still very good.

Prso scored in Champions League and against the Mhanks, for that reason he comes 2nd.

Mols pre injury is miles ahead of the other 2.

That's no reflection on Dado or Alfredo though.

It's just that Mols was very special.

Pros 2nd, Morelos 3rd.

Mols came to us as a relative unknown but with plenty of promise. Had he not been “Kahn-ed” in Munich I have no doubt we would talk of him in Gazza-Laudrup type terms on top of what he left as a legacy already. Absolutely fantastic player and a nice grounded guy to go with it.

Morelos still has a way to go to be close to Mols legacy IMO but he’s the one who has any chance of it lately.

Prso came with a big reputation and justified it. A team player as well as a brilliant brave warrior.

I’d have to go with

Mols
Prso
Morelos

I fully fit Mols was the best footballer I had ever seen play for us. Such a shame what happened, he could have been an absolute legend. I loved Prso for his attitude. Morelos attitude stinks but he’s a hell of a player. 1. Mols, 2. Prso, 3. Alfie

A fully fit Michael mols, was just a class above the other two.

Morelos because at times he’s had to carry this Rangers team for months at a time.

Prso loved the big man and he scored some important goals for us but he’d be 3rd for me.
And repeat!
I‘d love to have had Mols at full fitness.
I’m sure Euro success could‘ve been achieved had we had that quality.

Anyone got any goals to games or minutes statistics ?

Have to say my recollection may be wrong so would be great to see the goals per minutes for them all.

Mols number 1 without question.
Prso has to be second - not the same return as the other two but a more accomplished/mature player than Alfie and, without the suspensions, contributed more to the team over a period of time.
Morelos - given time I have no doubt he will prove better than Prso whether he ever does enough for me to consider him in the same category as Mols is doubtful.
Mols was a class above and but for injury could have achieved great things in the game.

Mols

Prso

Morelos

That’s no slight on Morelos, I’d love to see him in a Rangers side where the rest of them contribute more. Mols in his prime was something special, I knew it from the moment I watched us in a pre-season game at love street and he was boxed in at the corner flag by two defenders and still ended up turning both inside out, megged another and came away with the ball still at his feet. It was right in front of where I was sitting and have never forgotten it.

Mols, probably. Although I'm always curious as to why he was a relative unknown outwith Holland until his late 20s. Someone that talented should have been at a big club in 1 of the big leagues long before he came to us

Mols
Prso
Morelos

Devastating injury for Mols. He was one of the best strikers in Europe and could quite possibly could have been our best ever player. He was taking the piss out of some of the best defenders in the world.

Mols by a distance.

I remember watching us change up a gear when he come off the bench. It was like the whole team new something special was going to happen when he came on, and more often than not it did. You could give him the ball with his back to goal and no defender in the world could do anything to stop him if he wanted to turn.

I don't think there's much to debate:

Ability wise: Mols/Prso/Morelos.
Goals wise: Morelos/Mols/Prso.

If I'm going to pick one of them to lead the Rangers line, it's Mols, its Mols, its Michael, Michael Mols.

For the avoidance of doubt, if I had 1 bullet left in my Gloch 19, and Gerry Adams refused to stand back to back with Oliver Kahn, Oliver gets it. I'd happily pistol whip Gerry 'til he ceased to be, but Kahn stole a wonder player from us, who genuinely would have been unplayable in Scottish Football today.

FBS

1. Mols was outstanding. (CL level)
2. Prso fantastic player, can you imagine if we'd signed him a few years prior to when we did.
3. Morelos still young and still learning his trade.

Mols
Prso
Alfie

Mols was an outstanding player, that bastard Kahn prevented us seeing the absolute best of him, Big Dado was just 100% effort and gave everything for the jersey

Mols if he never got injured would have been sold to a top english club for funny money
Big prso would have died for the cause..so for me its
Mols
Prso
Alfredo

Mols 9
Wallace 10
Albertz 11
Gio 8
Amo 4
Numan 5

All great players from my youth. A fully fit Mols wearing the number 9 shirt gave me that feeling of pure delight and optimism for my team.

Back