Alfredo morelos tipped too sign for Aston villa in the summer

RangersLad1983

Anybody see this? In my opinion rangers should ask between £25-30 million. Alfredo morelos hasn't been at his best since new year. But he's still scored 29 goals this season. And about 10 assists. And 14 goals out of 16 games in Europe. This is my opinion. Use the money too sign Mirko maric. Majer lovro Ianis hagi and Florian kamberi.

Anybody see this? In my opinion rangers should ask between £25-30 million. Alfredo morelos hasn't been at his best since new year. But he's still scored 29 goals this season. And about 10 assists. And 14 goals out of 16 games in Europe. This is my opinion. Use the money too sign Mirko maric. Majer lovro Ianis hagi and Florian kamberi.

I saw that earlier now the record have put an article saying the price as £13 million the Record are actually beyond a joke the agenda is obvious

If the season is not finished which I just can't see and going by his form since winter break £15m should be our asking price.

How was that cryochamber Martin Bain?

£15 million quid for a Colombian international my god!
Aye it was no bad the 1 time I used it! personal opinion mate,as much I would hope we got more for him he looked a totally different player from 1st half of season,you could say most have team have aswell but he looked unfit and sluggish,lucky it's no me in charge of transfer dealings just my thoughts.

I saw that earlier now the record have put an article saying the price as £13 million the Record are actually beyond a joke the agenda is obvious
See that to and according to the rhebel we are looking at

Lawrence Shankland
Josh Maja
Rhian Brewster
Mohamed Buya Turay
Adrian Grbic

to replace Alfie

Lawrence Shankland
Josh Maja
Rhian Brewster
Mohamed Buya Turay
Adrian Grbic

to replace Alfie
Shankland? Are you having a laugh. He's shite and a championship striker aswell. Reminds me of waghorn. Great in the championship but shite in the spl

Lawrence Shankland
Josh Maja
Rhian Brewster
Mohamed Buya Turay
Adrian Grbic

to replace Alfie

Josh Maja is on 57k a week basic.
Can file anything printed by that rag as fiction, including the low ball transfer fees

I can’t get over how some seem so ready to accept that an off form spell of 6 weeks or so after the winter break somehow seems to have knocked £10m off the Morelos valuation. It’s as if the previous 6 months of on form Morelos is just being ignored.

If prospective buyers would seriously only offer £15m for him then why even contemplate selling him? Keep him for another year and in all likelihood you add £10m plus to that sort of valuation. Personally I think he is already at least a £25m player.

If the transfer market collapses because of coronavirus we might be lucky to get £15m :(

Aye but that's all relative with any of our targets also being cheaper.

In the market as it is now, the guys worth loads. The fee they got for Dembele should be a yardstick and it should be around that. More if going directly to the EPL.

Just my opinion mate that's all,as I say I hope we get more and hope I'm proved wrong.
No problem fella, but some fans like yourself severely undervalue our players while across the city we have the sycophant support bumming up their players value.

25m starting, with add ons. That’s my undervalue opinion.

I don't see that as a good 'fit' for Alfie
I don't doubt he can do well there but with the best will in the world & giving Villa all due respect- I still expect them to struggle & Alfie to be dragged along as part of a unbalanced team

Anyway IMO La Liga, Serie A & to a lesser extent the Bundeslig is a better 'fit' than the EPL for Alfie's talent - & the dutch league presumably couldn't afford him - especially at the price we should be asking

Lawrence Shankland
Josh Maja
Rhian Brewster
Mohamed Buya Turay
Adrian Grbic

to replace Alfie
I'd take Maja Turay or Grbic if the price suited if I'm honest add Mirko Maric and Mostafa Mohammed and you have my top 5 targets for Alfie's replacement and tbh I'd be looking for two of them to come in to replace Alfredo

If the money is right I'm not overly sad to see him go given he had downed tools, put a rake of weight on instead of screwing the nut and knuckling down for missing more than a month through his own stupidness.

Not at Bordeaux he ain’t I can assure you that

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ordeaux-sunderland-til-i-die-season-2-netflix

"According to French publication L'Equipe, via the Shields Gazette, Maja now takes home €65,000-a-week at Bordeaux, which equates to approximately £57,000"

Id say that as far as sources go, l'equippe is pretty decent. Unless you have a more concrete one for your theory that he isn't on that?

ETA: They're paying 33 year old Laurent Koscielney £60k per week, spent over 15 million quid on transfer fees last summer. They're far from skint.

We have to move him on, a bidding war would be ideal but not so sure about the Villa angle

I think a lot has to happen before Villa even contemplate buying anyone .

They ,along with a few others have an astronomical wage bill .

Back