Get the words learned for the St Johnstone game Bears.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Let's get Ibrox rocking for a wee change. Our players and management deserve some recognition for their efforts from the most loyal support in world football.

This is the song courtesy of the wonderful Union Bears as sung by them and the tremendous TBO:

These are the simple lyrics:

Every Saturday we follow,
We cheer the boys in blue,
Most successful team in football,
We're scotlands gallant few.

Though times they have been hard,
We'll follow near and far,
You'll always hear us roaring,
From the stands of Ibrox park.

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!
Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh
!​

etc.

Singing and clapping and jumping about like maddy's..... it's the best way to keep warm Bears.

The lads on the park will hopefully respond accordingly when they hear our 4 stands backing them all.

I'll get off my spacious soap-box now lol.

I hope it’s sung loud and proud tmrw I from a different generation but it warms my heart when the youngsters start singing this and bouncing around keep it up WATP

Me too also Sir.

My youngest had to teach me it at the end of the game on Wednesday. He was looking at me as if to say.... call yourself a Rangers supporter... as he repeated the words slowly for my old ears.

I loved seranading (sp?) the hibbees that stayed in the stadium to genuflect at us as we bounced around singing this for ages.

Brilliant away trip that. :)

Can I also add sing any and all gers songs including that.

We've plenty and the atmosphere v the sheep recently shows it can be done and by many in various areas of the stadium.

Sure thing Sir.

PS: I've heard you sing...
I've now got tinitus as a result.

:)

Great song.

Seen a framed print with the words on it, would like to buy it for mo son. Anyone know where I can find it online?

Let's get Ibrox rocking for a wee change. Our players and management deserve some recognition for their efforts from the most loyal support in world football.

This is the song courtesy of the wonderful Union Bears as sung by them and the tremendous TBO:

These are the simple lyrics:

Every Saturday we follow,
We cheer the boys in blue,
Most successful team in football,
We're scotlands gallant few.

Though times they have been hard,

We'll follow near and far,
You'll always hear us roaring,
From the stands of Ibrox park.

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!
Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh
!​

etc.

Singing and clapping and jumping about like maddy's..... it's the best way to keep warm Bears.

The lads on the park will hopefully respond accordingly when they hear our 4 stands backing them all.

I'll get off my spacious soap-box now lol.
Good shout mate. I'm hopeless at the the slow clap/beat though.

It ain' a patch on the BB's or the cry but I do admit it's an awesome wee song. Always thought that if you can get the stadium giving it big licks it rightly should be one of our most inspiring songs. Gets the hairs up on end, love it

Had a wee chuckle at the sheep game couple of weeks back when the OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOH bit went up in the Copland front, then the first line Every Saturday We Follow...was then followed by muffled diidiidiiiddiidiidooo fading away to nothing...the wee man was pishin himself..lol..get it learnt Bears...lol.

And the next to join the repertoire is....

When we take that walk down the Paisley Rd
We're going to the place that we love to go
Be it in midweek or a Saturday
We'll always take that walk to see the Rangers play. Do roo root dot do...

And the next to join the repertoire is....

When we take that walk down the Paisley Rd
We're going to the place that we love to go
Be it in midweek or a Saturday
We'll always take that walk to see the Rangers play. Do roo root dot do...

Keep up the crusade sir. That is how anthems are nurtured and grow.

I wish you luck..... I like that very much. Hope TBO and the UB's adopt it as part of their battle hymns.

Keep up the crusade sir. That is how anthems are nurtured and grow.

I wish you luck..... I like that very much. Hope TBO and the UB's adopt it as part of their battle hymns.
Just like the bears learning 'every Saturday we follow' my bus need to learn 'when we take that walk' hoping to get a better recording tomorrow, one we can get people to share on social media.

I will admit I am maybe the harshest critic of the UB's on many things. However that song is a belter and hope it continues. Seems to be well adopted by the away support.

I do miss 4 Lads have a dream haven't heard it in ages properly.

WBD keep trying to get that out there, would love to how that sounds when everyone belting it out.

I will admit I am maybe the harshest critic of the UB's on many things. However that song is a belter and hope it continues. Seems to be well adopted by the away support.

I do miss 4 Lads have a dream haven't heard it in ages properly.

WBD keep trying to get that out there, would love to how that sounds when everyone belting it out.

It would sound great I'm sure.... as long as we don't sing it too fast. We bastardise too many of our battle hymns by rushing through the lines at 90 miles an hour lol.

Back