Alfredo Morales is FFs new Charlie Adams

Intentional wrong spelling in the thread title BTW. It's Morelos FFS! Kevin Thomson called him Morales all afternoon as well.

Who were the other players that had a FF version of their name?

I kew a guy who was renowne for getting names wrong. Brian Laudrum, Davie Robson it was comedy viewing watching games with this gentleman.

Not really that relevant but my old papa used to call Miki Hakkinen, Mika Hanniken. Used to to drive me nuts as an 8 year old :mad:

Leigh McGoullough is my all time favourite I think.

That youth player we had Dany N'Guessan - I seem to remember about 800 variations of his surname.

We've got a bumper crop of them at the club at the moment:

Krancjar
Cardosa
Candeas
Morales
Hererra

All signed by Pedro Caxhinia

Candelas is my da's latest one. He was a big fan of "Hemdami". Stupid auld bastard.

The guy, now dead, that backed Gretna. Was it Miles Brookson or Brooks Mileson?

Carlos Pena (not helped by the fact the official club media can't get it right either)... it's Peña

That’s not the same. People not knowing how to add a symbol to a letter on a keyboard is not the same as not knowing how to spell it.

Not to mention there’s not universal character support for accented letters on all devices, browsers and operating systems, so it makes sense for the club to miss out the accent. Pe[]a looks a lot worse.

Is it Penya or Peeena? The DJ needs to decide also. Yesterday he made up the sub goalies surname also :)

Back