Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

They're only intested in making sure tv and sponsorship money keeps coming in. Bottom line is this, doing the right thing is now the wrong thing. The dutch have done the proper thing, but they're in the minority.
I don’t disagree with you, but we should be taking action to stall things at the very least, which would force UEFA to get involved. I don’t see why we can’t go to ECAS and make a rationale argument that as the team that’s enjoyed the most success on the European stage in recent years we should Be getting the CL spot, not the team leading with 1/4 of the season left to play.

Cheeky Celts fans trolled their 8 yr old Glasgow rivals with hilarious DOB graffiti and placed 9IAR trophy stickers on Ranjurz pubs and at crumbling Ibrox stadium and also vowed to sink Gerz sportswear newcomers Castore by buying and returning thousands of pounds worth of merchandise in another hilarious prank. All this before eating breakfast and then masturbating into their half-sisters soiled Alan Whickers on a lockdown Scottish Sunday morning.

I don’t disagree with you, but we should be taking action to stall things at the very least, which would force UEFA to get involved. I don’t see why we can’t go to ECAS and make a rationale argument that as the team that’s enjoyed the most success on the European stage in recent years we should Be getting the CL spot, not the team leading with 1/4 of the season left to play.
Cant say i disagree with you. Too many on here seem to have the sole aim of stopping 9. It goes further than that to me. To accept them just walking into the cl is giving them a chance for another 30 mill, therefore making it harder for us to compete with them.

For a country like scotland, that's where the real money is. I dont like the way money now rules the game, but that's just the way it is now.

Cant say i disagree with you. Too many on here seem to have the sole aim of stopping 9. It goes further than that to me. To accept them just walking into the cl is giving them a chance for another 30 mill, therefore making it harder for us to compete with them.

For a country like scotland, that's where the real money is. I dont like the way money now rules the game, but that's just the way it is now.

This is why Rangers need to fight tooth and nail to stop them being given the title. With potentially a one game play-off to reach the UCL next season being muted they could get their hands on that money if we don't act and soon.

All the talk of us only being in it to get rid of Doncaster and others needs to stop cause if we do nothing and stand back and watch them hoover up that money then they'll pull ahead of us big time for years to come.

The league being played to a finish at some point in 2020 should be the hill we die on or we'll live to regret it for many years to come.

A much clearer image of the two creeps
Utterly pathetic, infantile, and sleekit.

I know these two "broths of bhoys" (I think this is the correct term, but correct me if I'm wrong?) will be looking in, like the typical Sellik fans that they undoubtedly are. So bhoys, if you're up for it, why don't you come over to Duke Street when the lockdown is over and repeat your stunt? You'll be guaranteed an audience and I'm sure you'll be happy to connect and interact with the locals.

Over to you chaps!

Just what is it with mentally challengeds and Nats with flags?
They're fkn obsessed with them!
They are as thick as pigs shit
Cheeky Celts fans trolled their 8 yr old Glasgow rivals with hilarious DOB graffiti and placed 9IAR trophy stickers on Ranjurz pubs and at crumbling Ibrox stadium and also vowed to sink Gerz sportswear newcomers Castore by buying and returning thousands of pounds worth of merchandise in another hilarious prank. All this before eating breakfast and then masturbating into their half-sisters soiled Alan Whickers on a lockdown Scottish Sunday morning.
Any returns from Royston Coatbridge or Carfin carry a £25 handling charge according to Castore’s web site

They will be invited to the flag raising celebration next season, or whenever. You better believe that the rancid club will celebrate to the hilt.

Cheers but where did you get the photo? Did you download from their social media - if so do you have links to it if it’s not the @moonman67 twitter account.

It was shared earlier on Facebook. Parkhead Tims. Just had a click on it to see if the image is still there. It is but you have to scroll past numerous other posts they have about Rangers on it. Utterly obsessed creeps

They're grown men. I dont even know where to begin with that. Do they not have wives/children (no laughing) to be spending time with? Honestly, that is just genuinely really sad. What's went so wrong in someone's life that you use what looks like kids bicycles to stand holding a flag outside a dubbed up pub and football stadium while anyone with half a brain is staying at home. Tragic stuff, but sadly likely beyond help.

Dominik Diamond's 1st act the day after they stopped us from doing 10 in a row was to go to Ibrox to get his pic taken wearing the paedo top. A few years later he shat it from getting nailed to a cross to show his devotion to his faith. The point being is that they love playing the big I am but when it goes south they shit it everytime.
That will be ex rangers supporter Dominick diamond.

Just went out for my daily walk-working in the City Centre as key worker.
Just a heads up that they are out and about again. 3 of them on a bike and you could clearly see one of them had a niar flag.
These are not the same guys so seems their idea of a jolly pape. er jape is spreading...

Just went out for my daily walk-working in the City Centre as key worker.
Just a heads up that they are out and about again. 3 of them on a bike and you could clearly see one of them had a niar flag.
These are not the same guys so seems their idea of a jolly pape. er jape is spreading...
You said you might know one of them earlier on this thread. Do you know him?

You said you might know one of them earlier on this thread. Do you know him?
Feck forgot about that...was having a small libation last night.:cool:
I did check and thankfully it was not him as I would have been surprised and pissed off if it had been.
May I also say that the three today just, well, looked like yer average Tims.

I'm too old for that kind of stuff now and live in Edinburgh. But fret ye not, back in the 70's, I did my bit for the cause. These c*unts wouldn't have come anywhere near our stadium in those days. Bit different now though............
Bit different now cause there’s a lockdown on mate. These clowns are best ignored during this , they are embarrassing themselves. No need to be putting our fans down, know it’s not like the “old days” now but we do our bit when needed.

Bit different now cause there’s a lockdown on mate. These clowns are best ignored during this , they are embarrassing themselves. No need to be putting our fans down, know it’s not like the “old days” now but we do our bit when needed.
It just feels we have surrendered everything to them, mate. No idea where we or Scottish football go from here.

It just feels we have surrendered everything to them, mate. No idea where we or Scottish football go from here.
I agree on the Scottish football thing is f*cked mate. These nuggets are going about with flags and stickers at Ibrox when there’s not a game on or no one about and rangers pubs when they are closed. They wouldn’t come near otherwise.

If these c***suckers manage to get to Ibrox today and are allowed to pose, piss, place stickers around our Stadium, when there's a suspicion that they might then we truly have a support of pussies. Don't give me this law abiding crap.
There should be bears parked in the car parks or driving around with crowbars in their cars.

If these c***suckers manage to get to Ibrox today and are allowed to pose, piss, place stickers around our Stadium, when there's a suspicion that they might then we truly have a support of pussies. Don't give me this law abiding crap.
There should be bears parked in the car parks or driving around with crowbars in their cars.

Ok.

Let me guess, you'd go down yourself to do it, but blah blah blah

Get yourself along to Ibrox then.

Reactions: VGM
Back