Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

If these c***suckers manage to get to Ibrox today and are allowed to pose, piss, place stickers around our Stadium, when there's a suspicion that they might then we truly have a support of pussies. Don't give me this law abiding crap.
There should be bears parked in the car parks or driving around with crowbars in their cars.

Easy to say this when you live in Canada ...:rolleyes:

If these c***suckers manage to get to Ibrox today and are allowed to pose, piss, place stickers around our Stadium, when there's a suspicion that they might then we truly have a support of pussies. Don't give me this law abiding crap.
There should be bears parked in the car parks or driving around with crowbars in their cars.

I think I'll stay at home with my kids, avoid the jail and keep my job during the worst economic crisis in history.

Easy to say this when you live in Canada ...:rolleyes:
The more I read that post the more I'm laughing imagining groups of Rangers fans patrolling the streets around Ibrox armed with weapons looking out for any mentally challenged that may want to pose for a photo outside our stadium.

Shitebags if ye don’t!

The more I read that post the more I'm laughing imagining groups of Rangers fans patrolling the streets around Ibrox armed with weapons looking out for any mentally challenged that may want to pose for a photo outside our stadium.

Shitebags if ye don’t!
Imagine trying to do the same at their place

There will probably be dozens of them outside Ibrox later today desecrating our stadium and taking the piss and our lot will be nowhere to be seen.

I agree on the Scottish football thing is f*cked mate. These nuggets are going about with flags and stickers at Ibrox when there’s not a game on or no one about and rangers pubs when they are closed. They wouldn’t come near otherwise.

The only reason they are heading over is because they know nobody is around. False bravery is standard with that lot, always has been and always will be.

Shitebags if ye don’t!
Fair enough , we'll just go down the road of naming and shaming them on social media. My bad, sorry it's a generation thing.

Last edited:
Imagine trying to do the same at their place

Not interested in them, parkhead would be the last place i would be going had we won the league.

Fair enough , we'll just go down the road of naming and shaming them on social media. My bad, sorry it's a generation thing.

Why are you not sitting at Ibrox waiting on them with your crowbar then?

Reactions: VGM
Not interested in them, parkhead would be the last place i would be going had we won the league.

Why are you not sitting at Ibrox waiting on them with your crowbar then?
You know why I'm not, smart arse.
I do apologise for upsetting some of my fellow fans by having the audicity to suggest that we lay into tims that come to gloat in our patch, piss on our gates.

Simply put there should be a police presence at both Ibrox and the scum hut moving on or lifting people who are breaking the lock down to go out and act like clowns today

football intelligence were at Ibrox earlier. Cant confirm of anyones still there

Im sure they are planning more of this crap. Hope some local bears are on standby with some welcome presents for them

If memory serves, this is the guy who dug up the bears at Hampden for not battering %^*& out of the Hibs fans on the pitch FROM THE COMFORT OF HIS HOME IN CANADA
Phuck me you remember that from 4 yrs ago....pretty creepy. I can’t, but I’ll take your word for it as it’s defo my way of thinking . Sorry if that’s upsetting for you. I apologize for my post coming across very keyboard warrior, but I didn’t always live in Canada and I’d like to think I always put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Each to their own I guess

Last edited:
Crookie Bear patrolling Ibrox...

Only allowed out for food, medicine or to exercise.

Which was that?

They feed on hate, so food?

Picture floating about, supposedly of one of them with head split wide open at Ibrox today.
Just been sent that. Not wanting to post it on here as there's a name attached, but it's certainly an interesting head injury.

Exposing yourself in public gets you put on the sex offenders register. Which is where this dirty bastard should be.
Not always true. I was walking the kiddo in Kings Park last Thursday. Tim with his dick out taking a piss right at the entrance. Told him he was a disgrace and should be ashamed. Only to get a barrel load of abused. Took a picture of him, called the cops and all they were interested in was if he was cracking one off.

Not always true. I was walking the kiddo in Kings Park last Thursday. Tim with his dick out taking a piss right at the entrance. Told him he was a disgrace and should be ashamed. Only to get a barrel load of abused. Took a picture of him, called the cops and all they were interested in was if he was cracking one off.
Ffs...what hope do we have. You should have said he was

Phuck me you remember that from 4 yrs ago....pretty creepy. I can’t, but I’ll take your word for it as it’s defo my way of thinking . Sorry if that’s upsetting for you. I apologize for my post coming across very keyboard warrior, but I didn’t always live in Canada and I’d like to think I always put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Each to their own I guess

If you're in Western Canda, this could be the world record for 'hold me back' at around 4,500 miles.

Back