Why was a bheast permitted to break into the stadium last night?

ThorntonMM

We are all well aware they are utterly obsessed with our club and it is their first post of call to head to Ibrox stadium.
They were all over the place during the day and it was expected another stunt would take place last night.

Yet once again our security do absolutely %^*& all about it and it gets posted all over social media.

They must be removed at once.

No doubt they were only too happy to allow it.

Someone just told me they viewed a video of a tim running on the pitch with a flag and then having to use a chair to get back out - thought it was nonsense but seems to have Happened

it’s beyond Belief but at this time and during lockdown ‍

He is meant to say he's damaged the pitch. This is joke to be honest. They are obsessed and it was clear someone was going to do something to either vandalise our ground or do a stunt like this.

Hopefully we will be switched on now.

Someone just told me they viewed a video of a tim running on the pitch with a flag and then having to use a chair to get back out - thought it was nonsense but seems to have Happened

it’s beyond Belief but at this time and during lockdown ‍
It did happen. I've seen it. Its posted all over the place.
Guys on here reckon its okay we have security employed that don't actually do their job.

It does certainly show the lack of security around the stadium.

What annoys me more is Police Scotland dismissing it and saying there was no report. Erm, the fact someone has taken a video of themselves breaking into Ibrox should be more than enough to say you'll be investigating. Not just brushing it off as nobody has phoned up to report it (which in itself is very poor from Rangers).

We are all well aware they are utterly obsessed with our club and it is their first post of call to head to Ibrox stadium.
They were all over the place during the day and it was expected another stunt would take place last night.

Yet once again our security do absolutely %^*& all about it and it gets posted all over social media.

They must be removed at once.

No doubt they were only too happy to allow it.
I agree security should be looked at but as people are pointing out that mob are a total different breed. You and I wouldn't do something like that and reference the manager who started 9 in a row?A club like no other couldn't describe them any better. They tried and failed to eradicate us. They will not stop till they have ruined everything. The only thing that will save scottish football is for the whole thing to be ripped up and started again or nothing will change. We need to got rid of the lot of the corrupt cūnts running our game and get an independent board who will do their best for the ALL Scottish clubs with no allegiances to any club that would sway their thought process.
The media are lapping it up which leads to the question of why are they? Are they simply incapable of reporting the truth in fear or are they getting paid?

Imagine any person doing that during people are all couped up in houses during a pandemic . I suppose you have to commend them for trying so hard for their closet team they support breaking in.

Apologies if I’ve missed something but what is this about?

Someone broke in to Ibrox?

Without knowing the ins and outs of our club security, my initial thoughts would be (like everywhere) maybe the staffing has been reduced?

However, if there was even one guy sitting in security watching the CCTV he should have noticed someone walking onto the pitch. And he should’ve definitely noticed the mentally challenged fumbling around the gates trying to find a chair to escape. The piece of sh*t had a big green and white flag, FS.

I’ll never understand why you’d want to go to your rivals stadium to celebrate your title win, especially at a time like this. Just been handed a title based on a telephone call, from rules that were never in place before the season started, while thousands are dying around the world. A club like no other. A different breed, as we all know...

I would rather remember our glorious 9 in a row celebration night with Laudrups header up in Dundee. Breaking into an empty stadium to celebrate winning a season that ended prematurely , tragic stuff

I’m not surprised at all that they broke in, they’ve showed in the last few days they just like to do whatever they like regardless. Extra security should have been there but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Maybe this can be used a an example going forward so it doesn’t happen again.

It does certainly show the lack of security around the stadium.

What annoys me more is Police Scotland dismissing it and saying there was no report. Erm, the fact someone has taken a video of themselves breaking into Ibrox should be more than enough to say you'll be investigating. Not just brushing it off as nobody has phoned up to report it (which in itself is very poor from Rangers).
Why have the club not reported it?

Last edited:
Clearly we need to form a militia style vigilante/security group and take shifts standing around Ibrox from this point forward. I'm sure that we can arrange enough volunteers and get a rota going.

Or we could just accept that some absolute loser has decided to risk being arrested for trespassing/breaking and entering in the middle of a pandemic because they're genuinely atrocious at being an actual adult/human being.

They were all over the stadium during the day. You didn't expect the obsessed to pull another stunt during the day.?
I don't live near Ibrox, I don't engage with them on social media. Therefore I didn't expect anything and trust me ignorance is bliss, wee boys scale fences in every security site the world over every day. Big fucking deal, it's hardly like Lennon has planted a tricolour Souness esque for Galatasary mate !!

What damage was caused? Is it serious damage?
£100k's of newly laid grass in the process of bedding in, I would imagine there are pretty strict rules on being on the turf during that time. Hopefully the club report him and make an example of him.

If someone breaks in what can they do if they don’t see them?
surely this isn’t going to be another Rangers bashing thread because someone broke into the ground
%^*& me
Fucking madness, folk would want army patrols and night Watchmen! There's probably 2 guys and God forbid they had a lunch break, or were doing an internal walkround at the time. I expect the demand of a statement next ;)

Back