Hagi official - Announcement Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted with this. We must now utilise him correctly.

A fantastic young foreign talent who is choosing to come to Scotland to ply his trade. I look forward to the Scottish media focussing on this aspect of his signing.

Last edited:
It’s not official. He can’t sign as transfer window isn’t open medical can’t even be completed sfa offices aren’t open to register any signings

Hagi will be here for 1 season I reckon we have wind of big clubs wanting him and it's a good way to make fast millions and have a quality player for a season which I.m more than happy with

It’s not official. He can’t sign as transfer window isn’t open medical can’t even be completed sfa offices aren’t open to register any signings
He can sign, he just can’t be registered. Genk have said themselves we’ve signed him therefore it’s official.

Hahahaha if Genk are saying he is coming then he is coming mate.

Wee Barry wouldn’t pay any more than £2m for Ianis. If that’s really the case, f**k knows what he would have us pay for his nephew.

Good news that the lad looks to be onboard. Looking forward to seeing how he develops.

There will be formalities to complete so Genk probably jumped the gun.
Surprised BBC are not running a story of Hagi Deal Hitch for Gers!

Very strange Genk have posted that. no doubt there will be loads of deals finalised over Europe but expect most to remain private while wages are being deferred.

Reactions: Gee
He can sign, he just can’t be registered. Genk have said themselves we’ve signed him therefore it’s official.
dont be silly until a signing is register it’s not a signing think back to Maurice Johnston also we can’t sign a player with him having a medical. So calm down we have agreed to take up the option we had on him that’s all for now Still good news but not yet a signing

Michael Stewart will be along soon to spout some negative slant on it.

Missing the point that one of Europe's most exciting young talents will be playing in Scotland.
They’re exactly the same with our manager.

We have a legend as our manager and it hurts them to the bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back