Hagi official - Announcement Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited about Hagi, you can see the potential there!

We need to make sure we play to his strengths.

Excited if this is confirmed. We need more like him that can show some magic in the final third and take the game by the scruff of the neck. I really like Kamberi aswell. Hagi, Arfield and Kamberi have been our best players post Xmas.

I've heard Genk have pulled the plug in the last few minutes.
F#ck's sake, no...

DsixHqLWkAAo3cL.jpg

" Naw ye didny "

Instead of getting praise for bringing in a young quality player, the mentally challenged media will be wheeling out the usual obsessed tramps like Stewart and Sutton to have a dig at Rangers.

Only in Scotland eh.
Here here. Rangers bringing a brilliant young player in full time. Couldn’t be happier. The type of signings I’ve wanted Rangers to make for years. Welcome back son!

This is fantastic business, guy will be a star and I assume we will have a new fan base in Romania

What will be the procedure for announcing it from Rangers of it is to be sealed soon? I'm guessing he will be in Romania just now.

Wee Barry has his say in the Sun - we are so lucky he is "one of us"

Rangers legend Barry Ferguson says he wouldn't pay more than £2million to sign Ianis Hagi on a permanent deal.

And that's why Barry is manager of Kelty and not a senior club. I have to say that I expected much more from him.

W.A.T.P.

If that fee is right it is incredible business from the club. I'm genuinely stunned.

This is brilliant news! Excellent statement of intent by the club ahead of the new season. The boy is a talent and will only get better in the next few years.

Good to see us negotiate well by lowering the cost from the pre agreed option too.

Now in the Retard

Ianis Hagi completes Rangers move as highly-rated Romanian signs permanent deal
The Ibrox club have taken up their option to buy the Romanian outright from Genk.

Rangers have officially completed the signing of Ianis Hagi on a permanent deal, with the Romanian wonderkid signing a permanent deal.
The attacking midfielder, son of legend Gheorghe, joined on loan from Genk in January with an option to buy set at €5million (£4.45million).
He had an immediate impact on Steven Gerrard 's side, scoring twice in a dramatic Europa League win over Braga at Ibrox.

However, the coronavirus pandemic meant he only pulled on a Rangers shirt 12 times before the season was declared over.
The Ibrox club clearly saw enough though, with confirmation on Tuesday that they've taken up their option to buy Hagi outright.
Genk confirmed the transfer on their website by saying: "Ianis Hagi (21) definitively switches to Glasgow Rangers.

"The Scottish club has lifted the purchase option for the attacking midfielder. KRC Genk had acquired Hagi from the Romanian Viitorul last summer, but left him on a rental basis to Rangers in January.

"We wish Ianis the best of luck in his further career."
Hagi had reported interest from Italian giants Lazio, but he was determined to return to Glasgow after enjoying his short spell at the club.

And that's why Barry is manager of Kelty and not a senior club. I have to say that I expected much more from him.

W.A.T.P.

This was everywhere ...lowball valuation ... even Genk would have seen this reported, might have helped get the price down a bit. Just guessing we might have played a blinder here. 3 million over 3 years as someone said is bordering on robbery.

Payments and price make a bit more sense when the transfer market may well be on the brink of a crash.

It's Kent2 to be honest absolute universal acclaim on here and in general terms that you just know won't transfer to loyalty from the stands.

Both Kent and Hagi make good sense or good calculated gambles giving them time to develop however Rangers aren't the club for that. SG is sticking to a plan that you can read every day on here is not acceptable to most who want serious success next season.

I know I'll get the usual Dr Doom shite but it's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back