Hagi announced!

This a quality addition to our side. We get a wee bit time with him training with the team and he will flourish. Stevie will learn how to get the best out of him.

This is a big step forward.

Jack and Kamara. But we need a quality upgrade in that area.
If we could get a guy like Fer or Tapia in beside Jack there that would be amazing, generally with the 2 you want one guy sitting and the other being box to box like Jack.

Wow, that's a very interesting call. Why Edmundson?

He could jockey a bull running down the line, he is faster than most realise.
He is willing and capable to carry the ball out of the last third and he can deliver a pass.

Weakness is that he isn't the pickpocket type ball recycler, that Davis is.

Good news.

4-2-3-1 please.
We don't need 2 sitting midfielders in most SPFL games. 4 1 4 1.
Davis or Kamara just in front of back 4 (neither capable of scoring any more than 3 games a season).
Aribo, Kent,Hagi, Jack,Arfield,Murphy (pick 4). We may sign others.
Morelos or replacement.
We need more goal from the 4 behind Morelos.

We don't need 2 sitting midfielders in most SPFL games. 4 1 4 1.
Davis or Kamara just in front of back 4 (neither capable of scoring any more than 3 games a season).
Aribo, Kent,Hagi, Jack,Arfield,Murphy (pick 4). We may sign others.
Morelos or replacement.
We need more goal from the 4 behind Morelos.
No we don't.

But the 2 can be a sitter and a box to box player for some games and 2 sitters for certain games.

Remember your full backs are getting high and wide as well.

He could jockey a bull running down the line, he is faster than most realise.
He is willing and capable to carry the ball out of the last third and he can deliver a pass.

Weakness is that he isn't the pickpocket type ball recycler, that Davis is.
I liked when I saw him at midfield; he looked quite natural on the ball, which I didn't expect.

I liked when I saw him at midfield; he looked quite natural on the ball, which I didn't expect.

He seemed to relish it, but that could just have been him getting game time.

I personally felt assured as he seemed to cover a lot of space and quickly when he was called upon. He carried the ball well and was delivering a few nice passes.

I'd definitely give him a few runs as DM and go something like 4-1-3-2.

Have Tav and Borna push up and Edmundson sitting in front of our two CD's (3-5-2) once we have the ball.

As Kevin Thomson says, the only way to break down these low blocks is to batter a hole through them. 7 men attacking and a fast DM to mop up long clearances, who can restart the attacks.

Brilliant news, well done all involved for getting this done and dusted early doors.

S.G.could pay the fee out of his own pocket,i think he knows quality when he see's it, and has brought a very good young player into the club.
If we could bring in another 2 or 3 players as good as Hagi,i think we could build a cracking young team in the very near future.imo.

I am torn as to what is the better outcome from this: the fact we have perhaps signed the best no 10 available within our price bracket or the fact that Michael Stewart is made to look a fool..... again!

101549499_3237667776285900_7948374539354767360_n.jpg

Great news for a number of reasons. Good young talent, a great investment and a strong message on our financial viability, well done Rangers

Surprised as I thought it would draw out for while but delighted. Needs to put on a bit of weight and be played @10 and he will be a star. We're starting to put together a bunch of young, talented, hungry young players. Excellent

Back