Hagi announced!

Superb, he genuinely is one of the most promising young players in Europe. I feared this deal was dead with the impact of covid. Hopefully get a couple of titles out of young Ianis before selling for a fortune.

nxWPUml.gif

Great news. Fantastic young talent already, who is still settling and developing. We don't have many game changers in the team, but he has already shown that he can do that for us.

This gives everyone in the Rangers family a boost.

We should ask his old man who else he has at Viitorul Constanta. When I watched back some of the Ianis Hagi videos recently some of his team mates could certainly play a bit.

The mentally challengeds will be in meltdown tonight.. Ahh we’re skint , going into Admin again, they are frauding , GIRFUY
Great piece of Business.

Could be one of the most important pieces of business we've done since 2012. Well chuffed, and delighted for him also.

Iam well pleased but that Genk must be some team letting this lad go.
If theres a league in Europe anywhere that has more hammer throwers in it than ours id like to see it.
I have no problem in this lads ability but i want body guards on him in the middle of the park.
Hes going to be a footballing star and its going to be brilliant to see him rise!

Slowly but surely we are getting back to where we once were. Having guys such as Gerrard and Hagi at the club can only increase our popularity worldwide, but more importantly bring success back on to the pitch.

Delighted with this. C’mon Rangers give us Vydra.

Where is he going to play? I've always considered him to be an AM but other folk seem to class him as a 'wide forward' who will play alongside Kent and Morelos (assuming he stays).

My view is that he would be more of an asset in midfield given the lack of real goal threat or flair from the players usually selected to play in our middle three.

Would love to see us play Hagi in the middle and sign a box-to-box midfielder and winger. If we can that would be a very successful summer transfer window in my opinion, especially in this climate.

Centrally, behind the striker mate for me.

He can play a killer pass, plus he's a terrific striker of the ball with either foot.

Hopefully Kent will be on the left of him, with Aribo, Stewart and Murphy (out of the current squad) competing for the right hand spot.

2 possession retaining technical midfielders to start the play and protect the full backs, playing behind them.

2 out of Kamara, Davis, Jack and Arfield, out of the current midfielders.

They are all comfortable playing that role.

Excellent news. This points to a promising future. He brings three great qualities, skill, workrate, and attitude. He might still need to adjust a little to Scottish football, but he can learn that. You can’t learn talent. At 3 million with spread payments it seems like a really good piece of buisiness. Anyone know the length of the contract?

Cudos to the club for involving fan media in breaking the news too

Why does it make any difference what number he is mate?

Surely if someone wants Hagi on the back of their strip they'll get it, irrespective of his number?
His own twitter account is "...... Hagi10"
His international # is 10
And, hopefully it'll mean playing him as a 10!

His own twitter account is "...... Hagi10"
His international # is 10
And, hopefully it'll mean playing him as a 10!

Doesn't really matter what number he is.

He's signed, that's all that matters.

Great news. A classy player and seemingly a nice lad. I hope he goes on to establish himself as a top player thus benefitting us both on the park and ultimately financially when he moves on. A brave move by the club.

Back