Hagi announced!

Hagi number 10 will literally pay for his fee and then some. Granted that may be for memories of his father, but let's hope young and old want Hagi on the back on the back of the sons achievements.

Great signing and hopefully build team around him Alfie and Aribo and Kent all young and hungry for success

Delighted. We’ve only had a short preview of what he can do. Over a season I think he’ll prove any doubters wrong.

Tav, Barisic, Kent, Hagi, Morelos and any one of Jones, Stewart, Aribo or Arfield on the right should be a handful for any team next year.

Delighted with Hagi signing permanently, exactly the type of player we’ve needed.

We do have an exciting forward line in Hagi, Kent and Morelos (at the moment). Now it’s up to Gerrard to find a system that gets the best out of them.

Great bit of business for £3m. Hopefully we change the formation to suit him.

Why does it say long term deal and not the number of years as it usually would?

Credit to Ross Wilson on getting this deal concluded.

His contacts & knowledge of the market will be pivotal to a successful Rangers.

Great news.

Wonder how we structured it.

"We secured an exclusive option in January and in recent weeks we have worked with Genk to find a new solution that works for everyone now, given how much the world has changed in the last few months."

Sure it was announced yesterday by a journo that it was 3 million deal structured as 1 million a year for 3 years

Excellent news for the club.
Bringing in a genuine talent that will be worth a fair price in 2 or 3 years time and comes with a genuine footballing pedigree.
Great value for money and a proper matchwinning player that we have craved for years and years now.
If Alfredo stays and Kent pulls his finger out, with Ryan jack hopefully at full speed behind them in midfield, we have a genuine force in attack that will scare defences, and hopefully win the many points we require to stop this 10 folly.

the club have played a blinder the past few weeks, this is a genuine great signing.

Excellent news, very positive signing and great he was obviously so keen to join us. Well done to the management getting this deal done.

I’m buzzing about this as long as we play him at 10. I’ll be disappointed if we play him RW.

Give hagi the no10 shirt and give Davis 12. Id unretire 12. It was done by the spivs and I never saw the need for it. Keep 7 for that RW I hope we sign

Back