Tony Watt spanked and sent to bed by 4LHAD

What did watt do?

Called 4lads a grass with a bit of whataboutery asking if he had seen Novo's comment about Burns on instagram last week. 4lads basically said he wasnt aware of out and then Watt apologised saying he was just sticking up for Declan as he doesnt think he is a bigot.

Thankfully he is nothing but a bitter no mark waste of talent.

A guy who could actually have been someone if he actually bothered to get off his arse and work hard every day in training.

A shite version of Derek Riordan or Gary O’Connor

Whilst I feel Novo's comment was a little risque, it came across worse because he hasn't worded it in the best way due to English only being a second language. The comment was to take aim at Celtic using the situation to manipulate an advantage for themselves if I recall? Plus he apologised for any offence to Phil O'Donnells family as it clearly wasn't what he meant.

Not that it would be like them to try to gain an upper-hand or advantage at any cost.

There is a massive difference between a poorly communicated tweet and plain outright sectarian bile. Watt and Gallagher ought to be ashamed. But they won't be.

Called 4lads a grass with a bit of whataboutery asking if he had seen Novo's comment about Burns on instagram last week. 4lads basically said he wasnt aware of out and then Watt apologised saying he was just sticking up for Declan as he doesnt think he is a bigot.
A bigot never recognises another bigot.

Whilst I feel Novo's comment was a little risque, it came across worse because he hasn't worded it in the best way due to English only being a second language. The comment was to take aim at Celtic using the situation to manipulate an advantage for themselves if I recall? Plus he apologised for any offence to Phil O'Donnells family as it clearly wasn't what he meant.

Not that it would be like them to try to gain an upper-hand or advantage at any cost.

There is a massive difference between a poorly communicated tweet and plain outright sectarian bile. Watt and Gallagher ought to be ashamed. But they won't be.
Havn,t read novos tweet .but there is nothing risque about telling the truth .celtic manipulated o donnells death to get theit game against rangers cancelled.

Whatever happened to 'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem' in this country?

"You're a grass if you tell on me... But but but miss miss Nacho Novo said this and that bad boy done that"

Jeezuz fook. Embarrassing doesn't cover it. How about having some integrity and taking responsibility for you own behaviour. Selectarianism and whataboutery is now engrained in their nature and their genes. Bad enough from their fans having lost all sense of decency and fairness, but from the players now too? Shameless hypocritical scum.

In your best attenborough voice:
Now here, deep in the twitter jungle, we see a face off between a native and an orc predator. Watch as the native, ever ready to defend his own reels the orc into his worst nightmare, an intelligent conversation. Before long the orc will run out of options and oxygen.

This orc will think twice before attacking this native again. The natural order of nature at its finest.

Havn,t read novos tweet .but there is nothing risque about telling the truth .celtic manipulated o donnells death to get theit game against Rangers cancelled.

I absolutely agree with you. I just meant that it's risque in terms of that type of subject matter is always going to garner some kind of heat. We all know that the poets are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

The state of that gallagher, thick as pig shit. The archetypal mentally challenged, straight into victim mode. They think they can do what they like. It's embarrassing how normalised this hun patter is.
The result of years of cultural marxism and one-sided legislation.

There isn't a single principled argument as to why phenian should be banned, but hun shouldn't be.

Gallagher was the one who done something to (Halliday?) when we played against him when he was at Livi. I'm sure he also doe something out of order this season also for Motherwell against us.

Jailed for leathering someone with a baseball bat whilst his mate got the jail for beat8ng a woman at the same time.

Tony Watt is another who falls into the Michael Stewart category. A thick c*nt who thinks he’s a clever c*nt.

Best ignoring someone who can barely tie their own shoelaces.

Notice all they mentally challenged bassas are winding themselves up after being awarded their 9th, one of many tainted titles. When they try and prove it’s value, everyone knows it’s meaningless :D

It's clear to see that Tony Watt isn't a bright boy but I'm failing to see any type of spanking.

Getting back to Watt. I always thought he was an arrogant little prick with his "I don't do training I just turn up for matches routine" but I heard snippets of him being interviewed by that other twonk Si Ferry and thought he wasn't as big a twat as I first thought, just a stupid boy.
I asked a girl in the office from Coatbridge if she knew him and she didn't personally but anyone she knew that did know him said he was an arsehole and a total waster. How much of a prick do you need to be if Coatbridge troglodytes hate "one of their own"? :eek:

Back