Tony Watt spanked and sent to bed by 4LHAD

Tony Watt is an absolute nobody who had 1 moment of glory years ago and is now lucky to get a game for Motherwell reserves.

Not just a bitter mentally challenged, but a useless bitter mentally challenged.

I wonder if people that report racism are seen as grasses as well. Oh aye, Shay Logan is according to them.

Watt at least apologized Gallagher on the other hand pulled the old nursery excuse of " they started it"

I know footballers are known for not being the brightest of characters but that Gallagher is as think as mince.

Near enough every use of "there" "their" "you're" "your" etc is wrong. I guess someone who would smash another person over the head with a baseball bat probably didn't attend much school.

Another Scotland international I've never heard of. No wonder the game in this country has went to the dogs.

I take it this isn't the same spotty wee virgin that played for shellick?

Reactions: VGM
Has anyone of note ever gone onto twitter to make a comment and came away with something to actually be proud of?
It just seems like a medium for folk to make a complete tit of themselves.
Firba players are partiicularly prone to making an erse of themselves.
I'm surprised managers don't ban their players from using it.

Who the fuck is Tony Watt or Declan Gallagher?

Love the deflection regardless... Nacho isn't an active professional and international footballer is he? o_O

Last edited:
Tony Watt is an absolute nobody who had 1 moment of glory years ago and is now lucky to get a game for Motherwell reserves.

Not just a bitter mentally challenged, but a useless bitter mentally challenged.
Fuk I never even knew he played for they cunts--thought he was in Swaxziland

Tims aren't exactly bright.

2nd tweet asks if a Rangers Supporting Scotland player put out a sectarian tweet what would the reaction be?

Brain of Britain Tony replied with "Whit aboot Nacho Novo"

Dumbass :))

Rangers supporting Spanish player putting out a non sectarian tweet is the same hing n'at know. :D

Back