liverpool fans

Henrywatson115

Official Ticketer
just watched a few videos of their fans celebrating in their 1000s last night at peirhead .liverbirds building fire had to be extinguished after firework was aimed at at it.loads of condensation from lfc and local dignitaries.

Liverpool fans in the main are decent guys.. Been to anfield a couple of times and never had any bother... There like most clubs.. Will always have a few zoomers following them... We have a few amongst our in our own support... Don't deny it.. Seen it first hand own occasions.. Home and abroad.. Especially when there drink and drugs kick in

Liverpool fans in the main are decent guys.. Been to anfield a couple of times and never had any bother... There like most clubs.. Will always have a few zoomers following them... We have a few amongst our in our own support... Don't deny it.. Seen it first hand own occasions.. Home and abroad.. Especially when there drink and drugs kick in
100% but you’ll get folk on here tarnishing the entire support in a few minutes.

FWIW the guys who we’re firing rockets at buildings should be charged.

100% but you’ll get folk on here tarnishing the entire support in a few minutes.

FWIW the guys who we’re firing rockets at buildings should be charged.
When you travel as an away fan they ain’t the best , few skirmishes but all fans have a few lads like that. The shit with our team bus was poor and the cops should have waded into them.

I was just going to post that why are they firing fireworks at that building? so its only because of blue lights, mental.

it houses Everton's head office. It's a huge building and Everton probably only rent one floor or a couple of offices or whatever but it's hardly sensible to turn the building blue when there's thousands of rival supporters stood outside. The cynic in me thinks it was done deliberately to spark a reaction and turn the narrative from joyous celebrations to anarchy.

When you travel as an away fan they ain’t the best , few skirmishes but all fans have a few lads like that. The shit with our team bus was poor and the cops should have waded into them.

been a few times with Sunderland. Very rare do we get away with every bus in tact. Usually at least one bus travelling back up the road minus a couple of windows.

Liver building was lit red the night Liverpool won the league. I believe an early Everton chairman was the person who actually bought the building.

That's not a 'few' zoomers mate.

just watched a few videos of their fans celebrating in their 1000s last night at peirhead .liverbirds building fire had to be extinguished after firework was aimed at at it.loads of condensation from lfc and local dignitaries.
I know that Liverpool council and Merseyside police were sweating over how many fans would turn out

Got a couple of mates who are Nottingham Forest fans, and who were fans back in the day. They could tell you a few stories about the Pool "fans". I like the club but .........

Can't say I'm that outraged about this. 30 years wait for a title, then it happens while people have been cooped up for months... You were always gonna have some idiots who take it too far.

Seen a few videos of them firing fireworks at the liver building. Fighting with police and paramedics. Pathetic
Yes mate this notion that their ‘great’ fans like the scum fans think they are is myth. They’re as bad or worse that the rest the idea they’re ‘special’ is drivel.

I was thinking more of their mentally challenged brothers, same perennial always cheated never defeated victim mentality too. Peas in a pod.
See the “victim mentality” thing. That’s crass. It’s always been levelled at Liverpool fans for both Hillsborough and Heysel. Mainly by Man U fans.

As for the 2 peas in a pod thing, there’s probably just as many Liverpool fans who like rangers as Celtic. Our clubs have striking similarities in a lot of ways.

I always find it ironic looking at threads like this when our fans trashed Manchester. I was there, it was one of the darkest days in our clubs history.

See the “victim mentality” thing. That’s crass. It’s always been levelled at Liverpool fans for both Hillsborough and Heysel. Mainly by Man U fans.

As for the 2 peas in a pod thing, there’s probably just as many Liverpool fans who like Rangers as Celtic. Our clubs have striking similarities in a lot of ways.

I always find it ironic looking at threads like this when our fans trashed Manchester. I was there, it was one of the darkest days in our clubs history.
Correct, Liverpool are no different from any other club in that they have fans who can bring the club name into disrepute.

As for the 2 peas in a pod thing, there’s probably just as many Liverpool fans who like Rangers as Celtic. Our clubs have striking similarities in a lot of ways.

You’re 100% right mate.
Liverpool were cleared of any wrong doing over hillsborough. Their fans went to jail over the Heysel. There were a load of non Liverpool fans fighting at Heysel, they were cockneys

I find it odd when someone goes out their way to drag their ‘own support’ in defence of some other club. Yeah, it wasn’t a good moment for our support, having been there and witnessed it I can say that with absolutely certainty. But we don’t pull that “it was Juan guy” shite with anywhere near the frequency that mob do, and the victim mentality reference is made for good reason, it’s because they thrive on it and get off on the idea of being perpetual victims. That’s not just just in reference to Hilsborough or Heysel, one of which I obviously have great sympathy for.

Just to be clear, fùck Liverpool.

Latest posts

Back