Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is different. Post them both side by side and you’ll clearly see. The collar has clearly been altered.
Aye ones got a human neck in it...the other hasn’t. It’s the same. It was leaked when they were conducting the photo shoot for the official release tomorrow.

WIll buy it for my daughter,but I'll choose some training gear once it's released.....hoping for a hoodie of some sort for walking the dog.

All fans. Were they? I’ve not had an email? Have you? I’m not a MyGers Member though but I don’t think they’ve received emails yet either.

EDIT: Just seen MyGers members are starting to receive emails now.

Received an email at 19:30, I've renewed and also on MyGers so don't know if that's the reason.

What were you expecting/hoping for?

I just feel that all of the parents who will be spending fortunes buying their kids the kit deserve to at least be buying something a bit different from the kit they bought less than a year ago. Some imagination shouldn’t have been too much too ask for.

it looks alright, personally I'd like us to use the red white and blue combo like the french kits, put red on blue rather than red by white by blue, bottom line it's got a rangers badge on it, and we all we want this castore partnership to hit the ground running and be sucessful, so a collective bullet may have to be bitten, no matter what we think of the design, like I said, the top looks alright to me. Plus it's their first attempt, and castore will take in a lot more feedback from the fans on their next effort I'm sure

That’s a few people saying this “leak” could be another bluff as it does look like a bit of a photoshop and the type of thing a young company with Digital marketing nous may do to throw people off the scent

is anyone not parting with their hard earned BECAUSE they don't like the design?

i'm guessing no one

Al be one of them don’t like the collar but al get it for the kids and buy the white one.

That’s a few people saying this “leak” could be another bluff as it does look like a bit of a photoshop and the type of thing a young company with Digital marketing nous may do to throw people off the scent

That would be genius

But, Occam's razor...

Wait it's released on Wednesday?

So wheres the best place to buy it in store as I will need to try sizes on. Will the megastore be open and selling it?

That kinda misses the point. At the price of these things you should be able to expect an embossed logos and sown badges. The early sponsored tops had these but gradually over the years they have become cheaper iron on transfers. Yet the cost of the top has gone up, not down.

Personally I think they should always offer a sponsor-less top for those that want it, but if they don’t then the quality of the top, logos, badges, and all, should match the price.

I have never had one fall off or come close to it as I wash it right.

Simple top, blue with white trim, maybe a dash of red - uninspiring, boring, expected something different.

Creative top, blue but with very different design elements - outrageous, disrespectful of tradition, how dare they.

A day in the life of FF new strip threads..... :rolleyes:

You can’t please everyone all of the time.....

It’s not the worst home strip by a very very long margin and I really do like the look of the proposed away ones and here’s the best thing: Fat Mike is nowhere near it.

All good.

I like it, looking forward to the other shirts and training apparel.
To be honest, every shirt the club has had, since they were commercially available, has had it's lovers and haters.
Even the strips we had when the fantastic b.astard was manager were loudly criticised for not having black and red socks.
Impossible to please everyone and that is no doubt the same at every club.
You just know that when Adidas spew out whatever grubby eyesore the irafitbawclub are wearing next season that a fair chunk of their support will be furious if it doesn't have a pictures of the Pope and Bobby Sands printed on it.

The megastore that has nothing in it?
that's why i was wondering the best place to buy it. I didn't know it they'd be opening it up to sell.

Surely were not going to release a kit without a proper store front where a lot of the money actually goes back to the club ? I'm not ordering online because of sizes are dodgy on football tops and given the amount of weight people have put on with lockdown, I'm sure even more people than usual are in the same boat.

Given football is nowhere near starting back would it not make sense to delay the kit release until the actual store is ready?

that's why i was wondering the best place to buy it. I didn't know it they'd be opening it up to sell.

Surely were not going to release a kit without a proper store front where a lot of the money actually goes back to the club ? I'm not ordering online because of sizes are dodgy on football tops and given the amount of weight people have put on with lockdown, I'm sure even more people than usual are in the same boat.

Given football is nowhere near starting back would it not make sense to delay the kit release until the actual store is ready?

This isn’t 1990, most people will buy the shirt online obviously.

Let’s those comfortable buying online buy it, those who want to wait for in store can wait. Don’t see the issue here , it’s a normal revenue stream for the club this time of year, delaying it is only detrimental

Or to gauge fan reaction, with maybe another design held as back up, for me there’s something about the collars doesn’t look real

I think it’s very decent, but as others have said having the “stay in control” panel spoils it a bit. If we have to have it would have been better in simple white lettering. The panel makes it too prominent IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back