Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not different, it’s the standard of the picture taken at the time. There is a subtle wave design on the front of it that couldn’t be seen.

It is different. Post them both side by side and you’ll clearly see. The collar has clearly been altered.

Is it on sale Wednesday or are they just showing us it?
I’d assume it can be ordered from Wednesday. But really not sure tbh

‘As previewed in the partnership announcement, MyGers Members will receive exclusive early access to the kit launch video and can also look forward to viewing the kit at 8am on the 1st July.‘

‘Furthermore, following the unveiling of training wear, we intend to launch our away and third kits in the coming weeks.’

The kit is all over twitter. It's the one that was on here before. It's a perfectly nice kit, but already being described as "awful", "horrific" and all the rest of it.
The kit police have been in lockdown too long - they need something to moan about.

Can someone explain to me why people are getting their nickers in a twist about the “stay in control” part of the sponsor? It’s so indistinct compared to the already huge 32Red text that I didn’t even notice we had it on the top when we played the unwashed last year.

The mock up seems to look like the exact kit Castore said it wasn't
The mock up also looks to not be like the official Castore pic

The crest stood proud and uncluttered on the shirt for countless years, it only recently gained the unsightly stars.
There are many fans who would like the crest returned to it's former uncluttered glory, the stars could easily be moved to the sleeve if required, but you are correct in one sense, there are some uneducated nobodies on the internet, their blinkered opinions are best avoided don't you think?

This thread alone cements that comment.

Can someone explain to me why people are getting their nickers in a twist about the “stay in control” part of the sponsor? It’s so indistinct compared to the already huge 32Red text that I didn’t even notice we had it on the top when we played the unwashed last year.
Some folk aren’t happy if they aren’t moaning about what Rangers do.

Tbh I think it looks good, kinda got a retro feel to it. Away top and third are always the more creative tops.

I find it incredibile that the concept kit designed and posted was far superior to this reality which does like very similar to the first Hummel kit for me.

It’s a Rangers shirt and I will absolutley be buying them all for the kids but it isn’t anything special.

Gut reaction to it is I'm very disappointed, horrible collar and the sponsor bit looks awful. Expected castore to push the boat out on this, but frankly the fan mock-up which was doing the rounds is far superior looking. I will still be getting my boy one but really not a good start for our relationship with castore.

there has been FAR worse home shirts in the past

financially we are onto a winner with this top

I find it incredibile that the concept kit designed and posted was far superior to this reality which does look very similar to the first Hummel kit for me.

It’s a Rangers shirt and I will absolutley be buying them all for the kids but it isn’t anything special.
I like it personally, but that’s a good point re the concept kits. Seen loads that look great, could it be they would cost more to manufacture cos of extra detail etc

Rangers are delighted to confirm that our 20/21 Home kits will be officially unveiled on Wednesday 1st July at 9.00am.

The kit design is completely unique to Rangers with best quality fabrics, bespoke design features and will be the first Castore x Rangers product to be launched to supporters.

Furthermore, following the unveiling of training wear, we intend to launch our away and third kits in the coming weeks.

This milestone will reinforce our partnership and a new era for the club. The fact that Rangers Football Club directly benefits from every product bought through Castore is very encouraging and gives fans the peace of mind that their purchases will be reinvested in our club.

As previewed in the partnership announcement, MyGers Members will receive exclusive early access to the kit launch video and can also look forward to viewing the kit at 8am on the 1st July.

Our new Ibrox retail store is being significantly redeveloped and is set to open mid-August, whilst Castore identify further retail sites across the UK.

Commercial and Marketing Director, James Bisgrove commented,

‘’We’re looking forward to officially unveiling the 2020/21 home kit on 1st July. This is the first of many exciting and bespoke Rangers products that have been developed together with Castore for Rangers supporters across the globe.’’

‘’The product development process with Castore is continuing every day with a number of further exciting products in the pipeline for next season. As we reach the significant milestone of our 150th anniversary year, we have a keen eye towards the 2021/22 season and the numerous opportunities this presents for limited edition Rangers products.”

‘’The new Ibrox Retail Store is making excellent progress and we’re looking forward to opening the doors in August, which will be a major milestone and representation of the new era and fresh start that this partnership brings.”

For more information visit Castore.com

#ANewEra #BetterNeverStops

is anyone not parting with their hard earned BECAUSE they don't like the design?

i'm guessing no one

Unveiled and then available to buy straight away or unveiled and then available to buy at a later date? Need to be a bit clearer with what's going on.

My first impression is that it isn't really to my tastes but that isn't the point.

We're free of SD and associates, we have a supportive new retail partner and another part of the club is "normalised"

I'll probably wait for the away kits before I decide what to buy.

Kevin Thomson modelled the 2010-11 home kit and was sold that summer, means he haw.
Not necessarily. He was deliberately left out of a massive promotion a couple of seasons ago because they were convinced he was in his way.

We will likely have grown men moan about a kit that they will buy anyway!!

It's a good financial deal for Rangers and I'd imagine the quality is what separates it from kit of old.

Let's buy in numbers and get the club financially in a position to strengthen on the field
Great post, I remember when all we wanted was MA completely out the picture and to be able to buy strips with the club making a decent profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back