What merchandise would you like to see?

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Now that Castore will be running things for us via Ibrox at The Rangers store and through their other stores as well, what items would you hope they'd be selling?

Daft one for me but a Funko Pop bobble head of Steven Gerrard suited and booted would make a great addition to my desk at work, along with the obligatory Rangers rubber duck!

Something along the lines of this from the UB.
They would sell like f.uck if the club brought out something similar.
CJ9qYJmWwAIk9U8.jpg

The usual stuff like t-shirts, polos, hoodies etc.

It'd also be nice to have some subtle Rangers watches come out. something similar to the Ebel one which was linked a couple weeks back.

More kids things good quality bedding etc when I was my boys age I had Rangers stuff coming out my ears and the fact it's been lost for the best part of a decade is a travesty.

It was a fight to say you are Mccoist laudrup etc in the playground. I'm not exaggerating when I say the way our club was treated and the lack of proper leadership for years and then the snide retail deals have lost a portion of those kids coming through who then went and have had EPL or Barca tops etc.

Some understated polo shirts or t-shirts. Nice quality, matching colour RFC badge.

I really liked the baseball caps we had a few years ago, regret not buying one to hide my lockdown hairdo!

Still have the silk tie from the exclusive Italian range, from the 90's
Shirts etc you could wear to work / do's etc. Good stuff that was.

Smart type gear would be good, wee logo, no badges on etc.
Holiday gear, good swim shorts. Zip tops, smart hoodies.
Rain jackets
The 60,s quality material scarves. But done identically with the cloth.

Quality tracksuit tops, more casual gear like polo shirts and jumpers.

Some high quality clothing with castore and a subtle nod to the Glasgow Rangers, similar to what’s been said above about the Italian range in the 90s.

Jewellery and watches. Prints and photographs. Also, miniature replicas of Ibrox. I have one from 20 years ago and it’s still in great condition. I’d love to get a new one though and I know they would sell well.

Rangers paint mind that, we have an appetite among our support for anything Rangers related as long as it's not tacky but we're the only folk who seem to realise this there genuinely must be people in marketing who can see this.

Done t shirts years ago with player names nd numbers on. They would sell like crazy for kids again wanting to be Kent, Hagi and the like!

I had an Amoruso one nd wore it till it fell apart

Used to love the wee football figures with the big heads. Had loads of Rangers ones.

Still probably got about 100 of them but I used to have more.
Be great if they started being made again and sold at the store.

Another vote here for the subtle merch.
Overall the Castore stuff is class, so I would like to keep our stuff of a similar standard. No S***** D***** level tat.

The only caveat to the would be to make sure there were stuff at the £10-15 range that kids that don't go regularly would hoover up if being brought to the games.

High quality polo tops,jumpers etc that are more low key for maybe wearing to the golf etc

Need golf shirt to be made out the same material as football shirts. Cant wear a regular polo to the golf. It'll be saturated after 6 holes. Plus, most clubs don't allow things with football badges etc.

Back