What merchandise would you like to see?

I like the blue red and white roundal motif, along with Ranger FC in small print on a lightweight rain jkt. Less is more for me,

Rangers curtains, bedding, lamp shades, stuff to turn the kids bedrooms into a Rangers room.

The catalogue from the early 80's had everything
That would do me and I'm middle aged. Need cushions and throws as well so that the wife can buy in to the plan.

Good quality replica training wear minus the sponsor - stuff good enough to wear to the gym.

Good quality loungewear for these stay at home / work from home times.

Another vote here for the subtle merch.
Overall the Castore stuff is class, so I would like to keep our stuff of a similar standard. No S***** D***** level tat.

The only caveat to the would be to make sure there were stuff at the £10-15 range that kids that don't go regularly would hoover up if being brought to the games.

Thankfully we're a million miles removed from that now.

Another vote for the return of the ducks.

The usual stuff like t-shirts, polos, hoodies etc.

It'd also be nice to have some subtle Rangers watches come out. something similar to the Ebel one which was linked a couple weeks back.
I'd love a subtle, good quality Rangers watch.

Also the rubber duck is an essential. I'll be very dissapointed if that doesn't happen!

I seen a cracking golf towel on instagram in the shape of the 1997 nike shirt. Things like that rangers are missing out on.. small things that make a difference but would sell well

Rangers whiskey, rangers gin..... rangers vodka.. cracking rangers beach towels.. the rangers tartan shorts were brilliant also..

Like it to be like the shop used to be, stuff for kids babies etc. I have a wee bag that is getting passed its date. Love for them to be done again. Small handbag.

Loads of kids stuff.

You know whats shite...

kids not being allowed football stuff at school anymore. I loved being kitted out in Rangers everything at school. And would have bought my son everything they had.

Always had my primary school jotters wrapped in Rangers wallpaper haha!

Not sure, quite like the idea of more casual clothing with very understated Rangers logo etc. We used to do some good stuff like that a while ago. Jumpers, polo shirts etc.

One thing we can be sure of. Anything we do launch will be followed with the responses "don't like it, was hoping for more" and "looks cheap". This will be regardless of how it looks.

Obviously decent quality - but should have everything from pencils sets for kids to high end kits etc some people will buy a little something each home game . Needs to be stuff young ones can afford and also suitable gifts etc

Hoping for a good holdall for euro away trips

still use my nike rangers one i got in 99

Some nice quality kids stuff like polos, t shirts etc. Got the wee man a cracker of a rangers/ hummel one last season that was white and orange. Some smart castore/ rangers golf stuff like driver covers etc would be smart and decent presents for family/ friends.

Loads of posters for kids rooms. Haven’t been able to buy my son a first team picture in years.

Loads of kids stuff.

You know whats shite...

kids not being allowed football stuff at school anymore. I loved being kitted out in Rangers everything at school. And would have bought my son everything they had.
Yes mate we have lost out something awful on the kids, infant and baby merchandise through the years

I’ve not been a home/away top wearer for many years but prefer the sports branded rangers polo tops. I’ve still got some decent ones from seasons ago made by Umbro and the only reason they've lasted is because they are decent quality. The Hummel ones were not too bad. I’m looking forward to seeing some decent castore quality polos and sports tops with our crest on them.

Loads of kid stuff

Outwith Castore the club should be going right over the top with kids stuff, school bags, pencils, pencil cases, water bottles, duvet sets, rugs, light shades just all sorts. As another poster said, stuff like that every home game a dad stopping into the shop and picking one or 2 wee things up would all add up and kids would love it

Back